Welcome To aBlackWeb

So Wanda is so traumatized and misses vision to where she forgets she created different realities and she’s so powerful that she guna fuck up reality foreal then strange guna have to dive in her mind and snap her out of it. Right?

So Wanda is so traumatized and misses vision to where she forgets she created different realities and she’s so powerful that she guna fuck up reality foreal then strange guna have to dive in her mind and snap her out of it. Right?

or.. and this is probably a longshot... some Mojoworld shit since they're going the whole Tv route

Trailer is intriguing. I wonder who tf that lady in the car is that hysterically laughed at vision for being dead.

I fucking despise the host of the videos, but New Rockstars does awesome trailer breakdowns scene by scene and makes some awesome theories. Apparently the lady in the car i was referring to in my post above is Agatha and they think she is working for Mephisto!

Ema6ZmDU0AAsJZ5

I still have no idea what's supposed to be happening in this show
If you know the Scarlet Witch character then you should know she's crazy as hell with reality warping power's on a universal scale. She's killed multiple avengers before just because and brought them back to life. Wiped out million's of mutants because she got mad.

Pretty sure this will play on her unstable mind and how much of a threat she is or can be

In the comics, there are two story arcs that set the foundation for this series (IMHO).

One is the 'House of M' story arc where it shows Wanda's reality-altering powers.

The other is the Vision limited series where he actually had a family.

I think this series ties in greatly with Wanda's grief of losing Vision, and her possible descent into madness and creating her own reality.

One of you guys also mentioned Mojo World and Mephisto and Dr. Strange. That would be so dope.

I am also hoping for Nightmare to show up (ruler of the Nightmare realm), possibly in Dr. Strange's second movie.

This also opens up the possibilities of other super-heroes from the multiverses (X-Men, Deadpool, FF4, etc.).

Back