Welcome To aBlackWeb

Id say go ahead and watch the 3... thats a good feature length anyway. bout an hour and a half. it's gotten better each episode and you'll be looking forward to Friday for the next drop

Aight. Thanks g.

Nah you wildin. No way they ruin dooms character on some he died to save the world shit. Thats not him. Id smack fiege myself if they go that route.

Doom would steal galactuses power and become god on earth cause he thinks thats whats best for the earth. Him helping the world always involves him having the power to reshape the world in his image.

He'd be the villain for most of the movies but toward the end it'd turn out the the reason he's doin' the stuff is he knows Galactus is comin', which could be hinted at throughout the movies but maybe Reed just can't figure it out until the last couple movies. Maybe the way Doom defeats Galactus is he steals Silver Surfers powers.

And the last movie would give Doom the Thanos treatment, show his past and motivation etc.

I been wondering why Wanda's magic doesn't work on the babies and why it didn't work on the Stork?

And the only answer I can come up with is,that either somebody put a block/bind on her powers for certain things or that the stork and the twins aren't real.

The stork had to have been an illusion because Monica didn't even acknowledge that shit

I think the stork was even edited out or never was on the TV show broadcast unless I'm buggin.

But as far as the kids,can a potentially dead humanoid robot reproduce ?

Where did the kids really come from?

I know there are comic answers for these questions,but I doubt they do what ppl think they will do.

I wouldn't call it hate.. she just phoned in her last couple performances as mystique.. she didnt bring much to the role imo and I think they can find someone else that can do a better job.

Same for dude that played Iron Fist(Finn Jones). Someone else can do a better job with that character imo
She didn't want to play her

her career took off and she didn't want to be a side character villain in a super hero movie anymore.

She already had Hunger Games and that shit was a franchise too and she starred and got paid more.

I could see how she wouldn't want to sit for hrs everyday doing make up

They tried to increase her screen time,but that only made more work for her.

Of ome of the twinz grows up to be Wicca from tue young avengers who is the other twin?
I think his name is Speed
Man I hope they don’t do that storyline for quite some time let it chill. So many other stories. Fox completely fucked it up twice need to let it rest for a bit and let people forget

This TV show better than both Phoenix movies

We need a redo until they get that shit right lol

He'd be the villain for most of the movies but toward the end it'd turn out the the reason he's doin' the stuff is he knows Galactus is comin', which could be hinted at throughout the movies but maybe Reed just can't figure it out until the last couple movies. Maybe the way Doom defeats Galactus is he steals Silver Surfers powers.

And the last movie would give Doom the Thanos treatment, show his past and motivation etc.

Why though? Keep doom as a villian. Why make him an anti hero?

Thinking if I can get past tmrw I'll wait till next friday. Not sure I have more self control than that tho. Dying for marvel content.

Been itching to read xmen days of future past again. . Might just order a hard cover from Amazon then say I didn't get it.

I'm not ashamed.
I'm not gonna lie,even though these eps are around 30 mins,it be a lot to digest.

I kinda like that week wait to ponder even though netflix spoiled us

I'm not gonna lie,even though these eps are around 30 mins,it be a lot to digest.

I kinda like that week wait to ponder even though netflix spoiled us

but that's how it always used to be, they're just making folks go back to they way it was to build anticipation for the next episode. That way there's chatter actoss the internet about it (like this thread), those people that still work in offices kick it at the water cooler or in the break room, and alladat.

And it's working. Wandavision is on folk's mind while waiting for each episode to drop.

but that's how it always used to be, they're just making folks go back to they way it was to build anticipation for the next episode. That way there's chatter actoss the internet about it (like this thread), those people that still work in offices kick it at the water cooler or in the break room, and alladat.

And it's working. Wandavision is on folk's mind while waiting for each episode to drop.
But at the same time if it was streamed in full I wouldn't complain

I was pissed when The Boys showed 3 eps then went weekly

Thinking if I can get past tmrw I'll wait till next friday. Not sure I have more self control than that tho. Dying for marvel content.

Been itching to read xmen days of future past again. . Might just order a hard cover from Amazon then say I didn't get it.

I'm not ashamed.

Bruh every comic you want is online for free. Fuck all that

Back