Welcome To aBlackWeb

I should have said mutant instead of X Men,but QS was in a X Man movie so they automatically connects the X men with the MCU by association

It would be weird if they stepped back to introduce the Fantastic Four

It would be and it's mad wishful thinkin' but I've got this whole thing in my head that starts with an FF and ends in 10 years with a DOOM anti hero movie where he dies defeatin' Galactus

I wouldn't call it hate.. she just phoned in her last couple performances as mystique.. she didnt bring much to the role imo and I think they can find someone else that can do a better job.

Same for dude that played Iron Fist(Finn Jones). Someone else can do a better job with that character imo

I didn't think he was that bad in the 2nd season. *kanye shrug*

I hope they reboot the series tho. Maybe they could introduce thru Shang-Chi

I should have said mutant instead of X Men,but QS was in a X Man movie so they automatically connects the X men with the MCU by association

It would be weird if they stepped back to introduce the Fantastic Four

They most likely introduce someway. That movie is (suppose) coming out before any X-Men movie.

Right like at the end they show Wanda’s comic accurate headpiece but then there’s a green one. Who’s is that? Someone in another forum said it might be Enchantress and this also sets up Loki’s series, but what does Loki have to gain from this? I seriously doubt it’s hers but who knows
View attachment 458718View attachment 458719
That green head piece might belong to master mind another mutant with reality warping powers except his is psionic and he is also jazo. Wyndgarde member of the hellfirs club who used his abilitiezs to manipulate jean grey and turn her into dark Phoenix

Them kids real bruh...I keep telling y'all they coming out

The crazy shit bout this is so far how they explained wandas powers was that she was manipulating existing matter. Changing kevlar vests into clothes and shit.

So how did she create her kids? Did she take some existing kids and change their matter and make them her kids? Lmaoo. No way disney goes that dark.

She probably took some of her matter and visions matter and made the kids.

And btw, its still fuck them kids. Im hoping for some tragic shit to happen to them. Fuck the bullshit.

Correct. SHe also told the kids she can't bring him back, so either she's lying or she's telling the truth. and if she's telling the truth that means someone else brought Vision back

I think she did that just to teach her kids a lesson. Like you have to face your issues head on type shit. She could bring the dog back if she wanted.

And btw, the other marvel shows coming out aint gonna be nearly as big as this from an impact stand point. Lokis might since dude is a god and has magic powers, but no way bucky and falcon as captain america could have some shit in it that effects the multi verse and the whole MCU going forward.

They all gonna be great shows, but nothing gonna end up changing the course of the mcu like wandavision

Yall think that's gonna be a thing going forward with Vision? Dude was clearly pissed at the end and Wanda said he's never spoken like that before... think it's because he dont have the mind stone anymore or what?

I don't think all of this is Wanda. She basically said herself that that she didn't know how it all started. I think there is something or someone orchestrating shit behind the scenes.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, Wanda is supposed to be in Dr. Strange 2 as his protege so to speak, so this may be setting up for that movie.

She lying fam. She broke into the lab and took visions dead body. So she knows what shes doing. That was all before the westview shit too.

It would be and it's mad wishful thinkin' but I've got this whole thing in my head that starts with an FF and ends in 10 years with a DOOM anti hero movie where he dies defeatin' Galactus

Nah you wildin. No way they ruin dooms character on some he died to save the world shit. Thats not him. Id smack fiege myself if they go that route.

Doom would steal galactuses power and become god on earth cause he thinks thats whats best for the earth. Him helping the world always involves him having the power to reshape the world in his image.

Should I wait 1 more week. Or knock out the 3 episodes I been holding off on since the first 2?

Then do the same for the last 4?

Back