Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bruh every comic you want is online for free. Fuck all that

I have that and age of apocalypse 2 of my all time favourites on that kindle shit.

I had the hardcovers when I was a kid ( a gold covered aoc who knows how much that's worth now) and someone stole them.

I need those fr. Just to have them. Shit don't hit the same looking at it on the phone. That first time I saw wolverine come out the cut with one arm and storm was his bitch and bishop was in them kanye coon cloths. I lost my shit. Easily read that 100 times whole arc in one book front to back. Tbh I ain't read too many comic book arcs but that shit was just too cold to me as kid. My mind was blown.
Need those.

I have that and age of apocalypse 2 of my all time favourites on that kindle shit.

I had the hardcovers when I was a kid ( a gold covered aoc who knows how much that's worth now) and someone stole them.

I need those fr. Just to have them. Shit don't hit the same looking at it on the phone. That first time I saw wolverine come out the cut with one arm and storm was his bitch and bishop was in them kanye coon cloths. I lost my shit. Easily read that 100 times whole arc in one book front to back. Tbh I ain't read too many comic book arcs but that shit was just too cold to me as kid. My mind was blown.
Need those.

Aight got you. If you want them to have them, then its cool. Just didnt want you to pay for them shits just to read since they everywhere online.

And btw, the other marvel shows coming out aint gonna be nearly as big as this from an impact stand point. Lokis might since dude is a god and has magic powers, but no way bucky and falcon as captain america could have some shit in it that effects the multi verse and the whole MCU going forward.

They all gonna be great shows, but nothing gonna end up changing the course of the mcu like wandavision

As long as the story and action is good. I'm cool w/ that.

I don't need or want every show to just be some tie in to a movie(s). Seeing how dope Wanda Vision has been so far, I wish there were gonna be more seasons.

I'm not fully convinced that this Quicksilver is from the X-Men universe. I think she literally just recasted Pietro and it so happens to be him; this can be a misdirection. Does this mean that we gonna get the same prior versions of the X-Men? Niggas only really need them dudes who played Xavier & Magneto for all that.

On a second viewing, Wanda needs a bullet in the forehead.

She's done more bad than good in the MCU.

- Fought the Avengers
- volunteered to work for Hydra
- worked for Ultron
- killed a bunch of Africans in Lagos
- went against the Sokovia Accords
- broke into SWORD and stole Vision's corpse
- is holding thousands of people hostage right now

ALMOST beating up Thanos doesn't wipe those things away

On a second viewing, Wanda needs a bullet in the forehead.

She's done more bad than good in the MCU.

- Fought the Avengers
- volunteered to work for Hydra
- worked for Ultron
- killed a bunch of Africans in Lagos
- went against the Sokovia Accords
- broke into SWORD and stole Vision's corpse
- is holding thousands of people hostage right now

ALMOST beating up Thanos doesn't wipe those things away

was purely a selfish move based on her emotions too.

Back