Welcome To aBlackWeb

People are exaggerating Fox-Quicksilver's behavior.

They saying he doesn't act like he did in the Fox movies or the MCU version. They say he was being a douche. Based on 2 lines of dialogue, I think he was spot on from the Fox version. A well intentioned smart ass.

Last edited:
Agnes says "kids, can control them"

That's why there are no children in Westview except for Wanda's mutants.

And she can't control them

The crazy shit bout this is so far how they explained wandas powers was that she was manipulating existing matter. Changing kevlar vests into clothes and shit.

So how did she create her kids? Did she take some existing kids and change their matter and make them her kids? Lmaoo. No way disney goes that dark.

She probably took some of her matter and visions matter and made the kids.

And btw, its still fuck them kids. Im hoping for some tragic shit to happen to them. Fuck the bullshit.
Lmao why y'all don't like the twins man? Btw I marked the fuck out at the end for like 8 min lol thank God I didn't know about the spoilers.

And btw, the other marvel shows coming out aint gonna be nearly as big as this from an impact stand point. Lokis might since dude is a god and has magic powers, but no way bucky and falcon as captain america could have some shit in it that effects the multi verse and the whole MCU going forward.

They all gonna be great shows, but nothing gonna end up changing the course of the mcu like wandavision
I can recall the writers were mentioning how Wanda Vision will be an important and major show for the future of Marvel. I definitely see now what they were implying

I'm not fully convinced that this Quicksilver is from the X-Men universe. I think she literally just recasted Pietro and it so happens to be him; this can be a misdirection. Does this mean that we gonna get the same prior versions of the X-Men? Niggas only really need them dudes who played Xavier & Magneto for all that.
From what I'm hearing when you read the script or listen to the audio version or some shit it specifically says it's him from The Fox X men

From what I'm hearing when you read the script or listen to the audio version or some shit it specifically says it's him from The Fox X men

which might lend weight to what I got out of it. At some point either someone's coming looking for him or they're gonna try to send him back, and maybe Wanda collapses the multiverse into only one, at which point we'll have mutants in the MCU.

I think Agnes is pulling the strings especially since she was distracting Vision when Wanda sorted out Geraldine and she seems like the only one who knows what's going on in the town since she been in every episode.

which might lend weight to what I got out of it. At some point either someone's coming looking for him or they're gonna try to send him back, and maybe Wanda collapses the multiverse into only one, at which point we'll have mutants in the MCU.
Could it be possible that bishop comes in to play?

1cf4bfa36730eba3b11f802f762ac09e.300x225x196.gif

While there are some who hate the actress, for whatever reason, most hate her as Mystique. Her Mystique is just a badly written character to me.

because it wasn’t “Mystique” at all. They painted her blue and gave her the same powers, but that’s about as far goes with the resemblance to the real character.

Rebecca Romjin probably said about 4 words in her run as Mystique and embodied the character way better

Back