Welcome To aBlackWeb

they said the x-men wouldn’t appear in the MCU for years. With quicksilver showing up do y’all think this is gonna speed that process up?

No

Listen to the "Theme" song.

"We're making it up as we go along"

I think their setting it up for Monica and ol dude to but heads, which will probably lead to ol dude somehow figuring out someway to break Wanda's force field around Westview. Which will in turn destroy her "family" and cause her to flip out. They already showed that to a lesser extent this episode.

Quick question....

Is anyone paying attention to the ending credits?

I'm wondering if there are any hints there.....?

Normally I hate layers in shit like this.....I feel like they're pointless and gratuitous....

But the more meaning in the little shit in this show goes a long way....

Quick question....

Normally I hate layers in shit like this.....I feel like they're pointless and gratuitous....

I was the first 2 eps but stopped

I think Agatha killed the dog to

1. Get Wanda to confirm she got raising the dead powers
2. To push the kids into another growth spurt
3. See how Wanda handles unforeseen circumstances
4. All of the above

Wanda isn't controlling everything. She is being led on. The dog being dead was a genuine suprise

Quick question....

I skimmed them to see if there was any end credits scenes or something similar, but outside of that nah

Quick question....

Right like at the end they show Wanda’s comic accurate headpiece but then there’s a green one. Who’s is that? Someone in another forum said it might be Enchantress and this also sets up Loki’s series, but what does Loki have to gain from this? I seriously doubt it’s hers but who knows
27405D1B-7703-490C-AD47-E4FE43272312.jpeg 582A5FEC-90A3-4FEB-B72B-6271DE17EF5A.jpeg

PPl are saying Quicksilver might not be Quicksilver,but it might be a trick

Also I think Sparky is the villain and Agnes wanted her to "bring him back to life" to make it take a physical form.

I think the Dog was/is Mephisto and Agnes was trying to get Wanda to bring him to life. I think toward the end of the season Sword has to call in Dr.Strange. Agnes probably tricks Wanda into bringing Mephisto into reality and something happens to the kids, that along with Vision going against her or leaving drives her insane and she begins creating MCU's Multiverse. There's a rumor that the guest appearance will be Tobey's Spiderman,the Spiderman sequel also deals with the Multiverse.

Right like at the end they show Wanda’s comic accurate headpiece but then there’s a green one. Who’s is that? Someone in another forum said it might be Enchantress and this also sets up Loki’s series, but what does Loki have to gain from this? I seriously doubt it’s hers but who knows
View attachment 458718View attachment 458719
No the in show credits.

Like when Wanda show ends... The names that scroll up

I think the Dog was/is Mephisto and Agnes was trying to get Wanda to bring him to life. I think toward the end of the season Sword has to call in Dr.Strange. Agnes probably tricks Wanda into bringing Mephisto into reality and something happens to the kids, that along with Vision going against her or leaving drives her insane and she begins creating MCU's Multiverse. There's a rumor that the guest appearance will be Tobey's Spiderman,the Spiderman sequel also deals with the Multiverse.
They clowning us but lets keep the files.

Why would Agnes come up with that slick way of getting her kids to pressure her into a resurrection for nothing?

Watch that little fucker Sparky

Back