Welcome To aBlackWeb

they said the x-men wouldn’t appear in the MCU for years. With quicksilver showing up do y’all think this is gonna speed that process up?

This show is insane.

Love the 80's theme music.Shit spot on literally with the genre and lyrics that tell the story of this show.

I know she not classically attractive,but I always wanted to smash that chick who plays Agnes ever since she was getting all freaky in Step Brothers

Sparky should have died when he got shocked.He probably some hellhound or some shit

LOL ppl were saying she probably got Vision's real dead body.

why is the a section against resurrection ?I'm curious what it says exactly?

Wanda got 1000's of ppl in that town?

Wanda got niggas in the Sunken Place.

They're painting the Sword boss guy as a potential villain,but he might just be an asshole.

Ralph,Agnes's "husband" is the big bad.

Rambau sounded like she got some smoke for Capt marvel

Wanda came out of never never land to tell them "don't fuck with me"

Them twins gonna be grown by next ep .

So basically they just officially introduced mutants to the MCU.They done got the Quick Silver from the X men movies who is called a mutant.

I love how these start with the real MCU movie theme.This shit really like a movie split into 30 mins a piece

They spent big bread on these special effects and camera quality

They can go in any direction they want fir the next set of movies. I hope they make Galactus the next universe wide villain
My homie was saying they might just reboot the X men and introduce them as new and disregard the whole history of the old X men and I him I thought that was wack.

I thought it would be fire if Wanda opens up the multiverse and the X Men's whole history is still intact just fused with the MCU.

Last edited:
My homie was saying they might just reboot the X men and introduce them as new and disregard the whole history of the old X men and I him I thought that was wack.

I thought would be fire if Wanda opens up the multiverse and the X Men's whole history is still intact just fused with the MCU.

I think they gon do sutten like that. Say, the FF movie would be set in 08 when Iron Man came out and they could play the same role in their universe that Iron Man did in this one.

As far as X Men I wouldnt just introduce them now coz so much of their lore is steeped in the past ie Magneto and Apocalypse etc

I think they gon do sutten like that. Say, the FF movie would be set in 08 when Iron Man came out and they could play the same role in their universe that Iron Man did in this one.

As far as X Men I wouldnt just introduce them now coz so much of their lore is steeped in the past ie Magneto and Apocalypse etc
I should have said mutant instead of X Men,but QS was in a X Man movie so they automatically connects the X men with the MCU by association

It would be weird if they stepped back to introduce the Fantastic Four

I should have said mutant instead of X Men,but QS was in a X Man movie so they automatically connects the X men with the MCU by association

It would be weird if they stepped back to introduce the Fantastic Four
I'm thinking it's just a multi dimensional rip inside westview and Wanda powers weakens it

Back