Welcome To aBlackWeb

thanking everyone
Revolver calmed down over enthusiastic marvel fans by making a statement I would have likely gotten hate for. The "cameo" wouldn't have been Luke level. Even though we are all sure it will be cool.

So I thanked him for being reasonable.

Beta was acting like a teenage drama queen again about to throw a temper tantrum because of speculation spoilers and checked himself.... Even though he projected by calling me the bitch.... But we know weak people can never face their flaws

I watched a youtube video last night, talking about a supposed leaked mid-season trailer that showed

Evan Peters' Quiksilver from the X-Men universe shows up

I knew he was supposed to be in it but I thought that was already known and that the big surprise was somebody else. Especially the way the actors were hyping it up about being someone they are excited to work with and shit.. lol

Maybe I watch too many videos about shit like this and that's why this isn't that big of a deal to me..... LMAO

Revolver calmed down over enthusiastic marvel fans by making a statement I would have likely gotten hate for. The "cameo" wouldn't have been Luke level. Even though we are all sure it will be cool.

So I thanked him for being reasonable.

Beta was acting like a teenage drama queen again about to throw a temper tantrum because of speculation spoilers and checked himself.... Even though he projected by calling me the bitch.... But we know weak people can never face their flaws
I wasn’t even upset you ignorant slut

I wasn’t even upset you ignorant slut
Bitch?
Ignorant slut?

Since we know you too passive to address your real problems, I'm just gonna assume there's trouble in paradise. ☹️

Don't worry bruh, your internet friends are always here.

When the door rang I thought it was gonna be Dr. Strange, then I saw the grey hair and thought Magento... I was shocked as hell to see the Fox version of Quicksilver

I wonder why Monica had that reaction when Captain Marvel was mentioned.

Curious who the engineer Monica mentioned is as well lol. Cant wait for next week

Another good episode

Agnes..............

That's all I have to say

When Visions coworker snapped out of it and was saying make her stop I dont know if he was talkin bout Wanda..especially in the end when she said it wasnt her controlling everyone

Last edited:
Back