Welcome To aBlackWeb

Truthfully there's not gonna be anybody that's gonna compare to Luke in The Mandalorian
I think the fact there's so many possible options for this, shows it's true.

Could be Doctor Strange since they've announced Wanda will be in his movie. Could be a previously recorded Stan lee cameo. Could be someone big from the X-men series like Hugh Jackman. Could be a resurrected Quiksilver or Black Widow. Tons of could be's

Truthfully there's not gonna be anybody that's gonna compare to Luke in The Mandalorian

Deadpool?

The theory had always been that Deadpool's movie-verse straddles the line between the MCU and Fox's XMen flicks and with Feige confirming Deadpool 3 for the MCU having him pop up in Wandavision might be a slick way to set it up and get interest in it.

I watched a youtube video last night, talking about a supposed leaked mid-season trailer that showed

Evan Peters' Quiksilver from the X-Men universe shows up

I watched a youtube video last night, talking about a supposed leaked mid-season trailer that showed

He'll be brought back but Magneto(heard Prof X as well) will come in later to bring the Xmen into the MCU also to connect the House of M storyline

That's been the speculation since it was revealed that he's part of the cast a while back.

Are we counting pure speculation as spoiler worthy now?
I wouldn’t entirely think so but if the speculation is spoilered how am I supposed to know unless I click the spoiler? And if I read the response I might surmise what was in the spoiler to begin with

Also idk what it is about comic book movies that make geeks make vid after vid and articles about casting and other things that take the surprise out of seeing it for the first time and being shocked.

Back