Welcome To aBlackWeb

I guess I was saying in the comics and what not.

Maybe he comes to reveal her and her brother's true mutant identity.

That's what I'm talking about. The source material. Wanda is no longer a mutant or Magneto's daughter.

in which version in the comics? MCU has been known to mix and match... i wouldnt pull it off the table just yet

What do you mean by "which version"? In Marvel's main continuity, SW & QS's pasts were retconned making them non-mutants and no longer the children of Magneto.

What do you mean by "which version"? In Marvel's main continuity, SW & QS's pasts were retconned making them non-mutants and no longer the children of Magneto.

ah ok. Thats what I was asking. If it was proper marvel, ultimate marvel, or whatever other versions they had before the retcon

That’s not exciting
Yeah, Wanda and Vision were on Dr. Stranger's level in the Avenger movies. Only thing he has on them is his solo but that's it.

It's got to be somebody better than that or maybe Olsen thinking he'd be a more exciting reveal than he actually would be.

Yeah, Wanda and Vision were on Dr. Stranger's level in the Avenger movies. Only thing he has on them is his solo but that's it.

It's got to be somebody better than that or maybe Olsen thinking he'd be a more exciting reveal than he actually would be.
That’s what I’m thinking too unless they’re talking about a character that hasn’t debuted in the MCU or a Netflix character.

Back