Welcome To aBlackWeb

so pretty much...S-Dub done created an alt reality to deal the the pain of losing Vision and her brother. The gov'ment finally realizes this, hatches a plan to free her, only to just piss her off and she goes OFF! That's what I think will happen.

I had absolutely zero interest in watching this show from the moment it was announced. I watched the first episode out of boredom. Immediately saw the potential. At this point, I think this show is pure genius.

I wonder why Monica had that reaction when Captain Marvel was mentioned.

Curious who the engineer Monica mentioned is as well lol. Cant wait for next week

When Visions coworker snapped out of it and was saying make her stop I dont know if he was talkin bout Wanda..especially in the end when she said it wasnt her controlling everyone

Shit is heating up something serious.

It definitely isn't a coincidence that Agnes (outside of Wanda and her family) is the only one coherent

Lol I was right about vision dead body just floating thru Westview new Jersey....

Her powers dumb strong too..... It's really nothing they can do with her at this point ... They gotta call in some heavy weights

I love Monica and hope she is prominent in the MCU going forward.

I also need more Darcy & Woo after this series.
I think it's a 100% chance Monica will become Spectrum and be a major part of the next avengers team.

Spectrum is dumb powerful too..... I'm sure they will nerf her.... But the energy manipulation powers spectrum has may be key to stopping Wanda

I think it's a 100% chance Monica will become Spectrum and be a major part of the next avengers team.

Spectrum is dumb powerful too..... I'm sure they will nerf her.... But the energy manipulation powers spectrum has may be key to stopping Wanda

It was always a certainty that Monica was going to end up with her powers. The only question was which alias she'd be given. She has about 10 to choose from.

I'm leaning more toward Photon, to honor her mother.

Since they went out the way to point out that Wanda doesn't have a codename in the MCU yet, I'm guessing what transpires during the series earns her that moniker. I guess they will finally attach her abilities to magic and not just the infinity stone.

I know comic book heads caught the throw back of Darcy calling the bubble a "hex".

Back