Welcome To aBlackWeb

And du don't want a dedicated EA thread. Ha

@Duwop

I feel is right to post Emergency Awesome videos in the corresponding threads though. I understand a decent amount of posters bash the videos but not all the posters do. Sometimes Charlie has good content for each show or movie.

If you stick all the videos in one thread the odds of folks seeing it for the right thread is super low. I definitely get why you feel making one thread for them is appropriate though. Charlie's detractors on this site are very vocal, but so what.. LMAO. People are gonna complain about something no matter what is done

@Duwop

I feel is right to post Emergency Awesome videos in the corresponding threads though. I understand a decent amount of posters bash the videos but not all the posters do. Sometimes Charlie has good content for each show or movie.

If you stick all the videos in one thread the odds of folks seeing it for the right thread is super low. I definitely get why you feel making one thread for them is appropriate though. Charlie's detractors on this site are very vocal, but so what.. LMAO. People are gonna complain about something no matter what is done
Oh the thread was gonna be for piling on him lol

I haven't watched an actual video of his like I said in about a year

I just scroll past Du post when it's a charlie video but I didn't think that meant I couldn't give an opinion on him

I wonder if anybody else got powers from being inside or going through the hex....

Good question.

I think her powers (or the Hex) doesn't fully give folks powers just helps unlock dormant stuff already there. I do think they aren't going to have many more come from that incident because it wasn't like it was a city or any place real big. It would be cool if Kamala Khan aka Ms. Marvel got her powers because of this show though. Kamala in the comics is from New Jersey, so.......

We are going to find out hopefully in the upcoming MCU projects though.

Good question.

I think her powers (or the Hex) doesn't fully give folks powers just helps unlock dormant stuff already there. I do think they aren't going to have many more come from that incident because it wasn't like it was a city or any place real big. It would be cool if Kamala Khan aka Ms. Marvel got her powers because of this show though. Kamala in the comics is from New Jersey, so.......

We are going to find out hopefully in the upcoming MCU projects though.

damn I aint even think of the Kamala ties..She's an Inhuman and not a mutant tho right?

That'd be pretty interesting to see how they hash that out

damn I aint even think of the Kamala ties..She's an Inhuman and not a mutant tho right?

That'd be pretty interesting to see how they hash that out

You are correct about her getting her powers due to the terrigen mist by the Inhuman's. So, she isn't a mutant.

I still think it would be easier to explain her powers using Wanda Vision than going the Inhuman route because they haven't "technically" been introduced in the MCU. Her show comes out late this year or next year also

You are correct about her getting her powers due to the terrigen mist by the Inhuman's. So, she isn't a mutant.

I still think it would be easier to explain her powers using Wanda Vision than going the Inhuman route because they haven't "technically" been introduced in the MCU. Her show comes out late this year or next year also
Well she's in full Scarlett witch mode.... AND she has the book. I'm thinking the consequences will be world wide

1 Agatha mentioned that she will bring the destruction of the world

2 mutants are the "evolution" of humans

3 mutants have several times been linked to events that almost ended the world

Maybe her ending the world is just creating an event from the book that leads to mutant???‍♂️??‍♂️

That's all me though..I sometimes make my own theories.... Crazy I know

Well she's in full Scarlett witch mode.... AND she has the book. I'm thinking the consequences will be world wide

1 Agatha mentioned that she will bring the destruction of the world

2 mutants are the "evolution" of humans

3 mutants have several times been linked to events that almost ended the world

Maybe her ending the world is just creating an event from the book that leads to mutant???‍♂️??‍♂️

That's all me though..I sometimes make my own theories.... Crazy I know

The Ms. Marvel thing I posted was something I thought of also. I don't know if any of the YouTube folks have posted videos with a similar idea though

I'm just going off the end credit scene.... She clearly heard her kids.... So it stands to reason she can bring them back.... It's just a matter of what comes with them

This from the current page. I posted one video at the top....

But it's me who's obsessed

sorry to say but the quotes don’t portray obsession, just merely referencing a guys name so you know the focal point of the comment.

obsession would be posting his every video, changing your avi like a groupie to his face.

having him in your signature.

ive checked a few of the vids you’ve posted and they contained a lot of filler and his accent/ delivery is annoying as fuck.

but same with most big you tubers these days a lot of their channel is filler, with click bait titles which they spend seconds talking about and dance around with theories the rest of the 30min videos.

Back