Welcome To aBlackWeb

I been meaning to start a charlie thread so we can really get to rumbling in that bitch
YOU starting a thread... For videos you and everybody else claims are dumb...

So y'all fuss amongst y'all selves?? You really think I have a grievance here??

YOU starting a thread... For videos you and everybody else claims are dumb...

So y'all fuss amongst y'all selves?? You really think I have a grievance here??
To keep the threads from getting derailed b lol

I think there are better channels that do what Charlie does without all the speculation and click bait titles. I'm not sure why this is a trigger for you sir

To keep the threads from getting derailed b lol

I think there are better channels that do what Charlie does without all the speculation and click bait titles. I'm not sure why this is a trigger for you sir
It really isn't. Y'all try to make it bigger than it is. If you don't wanna watch it scroll over it like I scroll over every post and video I don't want to watch. They are relevant. And the only derail is when you and others come directly at me after I post it. ??‍♂️

Bruh, just posting the videos isn't defending them.

For some reason y'all get off exaggerating this. All I do is post the videos... Y'all mention his name and reference them way more than I do. ??‍♂️??‍♂️

Bruh!!!!!!

EA videos are decent. I like the way he uses comics in his theories. Normally I get my reading cues based on what he says is related to whatever story his video is referencing. Cuz he often drops writer's and issues.

He's often wrong in his predictions, so I guess I get the hate.... But most of us are wrong in our theories and predictions... Without the comics explainers he gives so it's whatever...I still find them useful... So I'll continue to post them.

Ban me from the thread if I'm geeking ??‍♂️

All this started cuz Beta made a lil joke bout his wife watching EA's videos. Then some folks posted how the felt about EA's work.

Then here you come w/ the post above. Even ending it with "ban me from the thread"

:niggaa:......WHAT!!!!.

Nobody was even talking bout you or saying you should stop posting em. They were criticizing CHARLIE.

Yet if somebody is criticizing EA, they're criticizing Du.......... "riight"

It really isn't. Y'all try to make it bigger than it is. If you don't wanna watch it scroll over it like I scroll over every post and video I don't want to watch. They are relevant. And the only derail is when you and others come directly at me after I post it. ??‍♂️
Namaste

I explained my self. Which never works. Y'all fix y'all mind on shit. And I have a bad habit of trying to be understood, so I explained why I post them.

How?

For posting the videos?

Like seriously... Explain to me how posting a relevant video to the thread is obsessed?

I really wanna hear this.

I explained my self. Which never works. Y'all fix y'all mind on shit. And I have a bad habit of trying to be understood, so I explained why I post them.

Nah bruh, that's YOU.

Just walked in to my wife watching an emergency awesome video

I said we don’t watch these in this house
You a good husband
lol I’m letting her watch it

she was asking hella questions during the finale so I’ll let this homo Charlie rock this one time
Fuck Charlie
Charlie is great when it comes to giving back stories to lesser known comic story lines. Whether it's his original thoughts or something he's rehashing from someone else is irrelevant to me but he's the woat when it comes to speculation

He's also steered towards more click bait content where he talks on and on and on about shit only to spend like 5 min on what he titled the video
Emergency Awesome is a fucking idiot.

He is worst than that one GTA guy that uploads every 30 minutes.
Mrbossftw like a mfer

Where in any of this^^^ did anyone bring up you posting EA's videos?

Like i said playing that victim card once again.

I actually like Charlie’s videos idk what’s the issue

I also like his videos. I like the Easter Egg videos better than his speculation ones though.

Rob from Comics Explained did a really good job with his speculation videos on WandaVision.

Whoever posted the New Rockstars videos, I wanna say thanks because I like that channel also and subscribed due to the post in this thread!

I have no issues with most of the nerd YouTube videos. I enjoy when they speculate what they think might happen in the shows and I really like the Easter Egg videos alot because it points out stuff I might have missed while watching. Certain content i know pretty well so i catch the eggs but others I don't. I will say Charlie does be off alot but it's due to him putting out so many damn videos. Lol.

Back