Welcome To aBlackWeb

EA videos are decent. I like the way he uses comics in his theories. Normally I get my reading cues based on what he says is related to whatever story his video is referencing. Cuz he often drops writer's and issues.

He's often wrong in his predictions, so I guess I get the hate.... But most of us are wrong in our theories and predictions... Without the comics explainers he gives so it's whatever...I still find them useful... So I'll continue to post them.

Ban me from the thread if I'm geeking ??‍♂️

I don’t know how y’all watch them rambling ass YouTube videos. Shits is like sandpaper on my soul. I hate all their voices.

Only one I can tolerate is Jeremy Jahns

Same plot? WTF are you talking about?

Which of the 1st 2 seasons I'm I talking bout?

5 figures out that the world is gonna end soon, they spend the entire season trying figure out how to stop it, in the end they find out it's Vanya that causes it.

:foh5:.............FOH

Wanda Vision>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Umbrella Academy

EA videos are decent. I like the way he uses comics in his theories. Normally I get my reading cues based on what he says is related to whatever story his video is referencing. Cuz he often drops writer's and issues.

He's often wrong in his predictions, so I guess I get the hate.... But most of us are wrong in our theories and predictions... Without the comics explainers he gives so it's whatever...I still find them useful... So I'll continue to post them.

Poppa Charlie upset again, y'all talking bout his son again.

:hahaha:

The Luke Cage disrespect is real and I'm getting sick of it.

Only difference between us and Charlie is we don't use our media credentials to legitimize our theories and then NEVER acknowledge when we're wrong.

If he would even change his language from "Such-and-such is gonna happen" to "Such-and-such might happen", it'd make a difference

Charlie still doing that flash ring giveaway?
I never listen to the end ??‍♂️

You must be a bigger fan than me.....quick tell everybody so that they can start making lame suggestive jokes towards you

Jeremy Jahns
Don't know who that is...
John Campea
Don't know who that is either..

Like the shit y'all give me....I feel like y'all listen to videos more than I do.

It's like one you tuber I get alerts from and I don't even watch the whole video...

How many different videos y'all watch??

Cuz I don't even look at the ones everybody else post..i just skip past them.. So for the life of me I can never understand why y'all just don't skip past the ones I post

I never listen to the end ??‍♂️

You must be a bigger fan than me.....quick tell everybody so that they can start making lame suggestive jokes towards you
It's literally at the start of every video right before he gets into the content b

You thought you had one with this one

And my post was a legit question. I kept wondering how many of these rings does he have that he gives it away every video

It's literally at the start of every video right before he gets into the content b

You thought you had one with this one

And my post was a legit question. I kept wondering how many of these rings does he have that he gives it away every video
And my answer is legit, I must tune that part out. I thought he just did it at the end. I turn the video off when he starts talking about his schedule.??‍♂️

And my answer is legit, I must tune that part out. I thought he just did it at the end. I turn the video off when he starts talking about his schedule.??‍♂️
I haven't watched a video in probably over a year but I've watched enough to have his intro down

Hello everybody this is Charlie back with another video about ______.

~goes into another tangent~

~Don't forget to stay until the end for a chance to win this flash ring giveaway. All you have to do is leave a comment down below the video~

He literally does this at the beginning of every video

I haven't watched a video in probably over a year but I've watched enough to have his intro down

Hello everybody this is Charlie back with another video about ______.

~goes into another tangent~

~Don't forget to stay until the end for a chance to win this flash ring giveaway. All you have to do is leave a comment down below the video~

He literally does this at the beginning of every video

So you got his routine memorized? You're a bigger fan than Du is.

So you got his routine memorized? You're a bigger fan than Du is.
Fresh, let's talk about it brah lol

Let's reverse this logic on you.

Quick, what's the hook to "back dat azz up" and tell me why do you know it on command despite possibly only listening to this song at large gatherings and it being 15+ yrs old.

It makes plenty sense.

You're, once again, defending Awesomely Wack.

You even managed to throw your customary "victim card" in as well somehow.
Bruh, just posting the videos isn't defending them.

For some reason y'all get off exaggerating this. All I do is post the videos... Y'all mention his name and reference them way more than I do. ??‍♂️??‍♂️

Back