Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nah bruh, that's YOU.

Where in any of this^^^ did anyone bring up you posting EA's videos?

Like i said playing that victim card once again.
Again, all I did was explain why I posted them after y'all went on about how much y'all hated them.

I also like his videos. I like the Easter Egg videos better than his speculation ones though.

Rob from Comics Explained did a really good job with his speculation videos on WandaVision.

Whoever posted the New Rockstars videos, I wanna say thanks because I like that channel also and subscribed due to the post in this thread!

I have no issues with most of the nerd YouTube videos. I enjoy when they speculate what they think might happen in the shows and I really like the Easter Egg videos alot because it points out stuff I might have missed while watching. Certain content i know pretty well so i catch the eggs but others I don't. I will say Charlie does be off alot but it's due to him putting out so many damn videos. Lol.
They either going to ignore this or tell you that you're obsessed

For what?

The same shit you said to AP bout skipping EA's videos. You could've did the same thing w/ what AP, Beta, & Black Samson was saying about Charlie.

Especially since what they said had absolutely jack shit bout you OR you posting EA videos.
Naw y'all niggaz stay throwing shots.

I know shots when I see them.

So I explained my self. But I'm just going to start ignoring y'all niggaz. Cuz clearly y'all gonna hide y'all hands every time. I'm doing everything myself

Cuz they were wack posts....

Wacking posts is obsessed?

Why were they "wack" post tho?........................
tenor.gif

Cuz you flip flop
I'm on record saying I used to mess with Charlie then when I got hip to what he was doing, it soured my opinion of him moving forward.

I just gave him props for what I think he actually is great at and I talked about what I don't like. Why can't both things be true?

Back