Welcome To aBlackWeb

As popular as Scarlet Witch is,what are the chances of Black Widow being the most popular female character again when her movie drops?

I'm thinking if they already had dormant powers

Nah, they made of telling us multiple times that going through the barrier physically changed Monica. Most other people didn't actually go through the barrier. The exception is Darcy, but it was only once and it seemed like the second time was what did the job for Monica.

Nah, they made of telling us multiple times that going through the barrier physically changed Monica. Most other people didn't actually go through the barrier. The exception is Darcy, but it was only once and it seemed like the second time was what did the job for Monica.

Monica went thru the hex 3 times.

When her & Woo was just there.

When Wanda threw her out.

And When she went back for the final time.

Monica went thru the hex 3 times.

When her & Woo was just there.

When Wanda threw here out.

And When she went back for the final time.

You right. I was only thinking about her going in. I forgot about the time she got thrown out. So she caught that direct exposure to the energy a lot more than anyone else.

I always go to Forbes for my comicbook series breakdowns............. :hahaha:
It's better than a you tuber talking about another you tuber that has nothing to do with the thread ??‍♂️

But sure, let's shit on a relevant post cuz we don't like the source ??‍♂️

It's better than a you tuber talking about another you tuber that has nothing to do with the thread ??‍♂️

But sure, let's shit on a relevant post cuz we don't like the source ??‍♂️

giphy.gif

I'm convinced y'all rather argue with me about what i post then actually discuss the show

I never said I was against break downs... I'm just confused who watches YouTubers talk about other YouTubers??

That's like a different level...I ain't that deep.

Kneegrow please

That video is exactly what I and others have been saying about Charlie. Why can't you see that? ?

Who said I can't see it... I'm curious how was it found and who watching this and why....

So if a poster made a podcast about our podcast.... What would you call that?

I don't actively look out for hate videos

Two niggaz with a couple thousand subscribers and selling merch on their page whining about a nigga who got 3m( subscribers...

He ain't making videos about them. But y'all ain't gonna see that cuz y'all agenda fixed

Back