Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who said I can't see it... I'm curious how was it found and who watching this and why....

So if a poster made a podcast about our podcast.... What would you call that?

I don't actively look out for hate videos
Lmao

So now you don't know how YouTube algorithms work?

I never said I was against break downs... I'm just confused who watches YouTubers talk about other YouTubers??

That's like a different level...I ain't that deep.
Who said I can't see it... I'm curious how was it found and who watching this and why....

So if a poster made a podcast about our podcast.... What would you call that?

I don't actively look out for hate videos

Man, cut this BS out.

There have been PENTY of Youtubers that talked about other YT weather good or bad

And there's been plenty of podcast that talked about out podcast good or bad.

And many of that has been posted of the forums you have used over the years. But now you wanna act perplexed..

Just admit that cuz it's negative towards Awesomely Wack that got you feeling some type of way.

lol not another day of this shit yall

Bruh! I can't understand why cats can't just bow out. What point is it that they just have to prove to keep this going?

I have a three response maximum rule in online debating. Typically, I don't make it past two as I've said anything I feel the need to say by then. Endlessly going back and forth is useless. Ain't nobody's mind about to change over Charlie.

Not gonna lie. It is one of the funniest running jokes on this forum to trash EA because there's only one poster who gets offended every single time.

We did the same thing to genocide cutter over insane clown posse for years and that weird Arab chick over Eminem.

scarlet witch =/= Scarlett Johansson

think she will still get viewing numbers but this series definitely rose SW stock.
I'm talking about the characters, not the actors.

If you wanna take it there, this is Elizabeth Olsen's time to shine but Scarlett Johansson been killing shit for years in and out of the MCU.

M
Bruh! I can't understand why cats can't just bow out. What point is it that they just have to prove to keep this going?

I have a three response maximum rule in online debating. Typically, I don't make it past two as I've said anything I feel the need to say by then. Endlessly going back and forth is useless. Ain't nobody's mind about to change over Charlie.

I already said I quit. I don't wanna post his videos no more. I even made a thread asking for suggestions. Then ap made another thread just to talk about Charlie even more....I just don't get it

Du vs Everybody is my favorite rivalry.

It’s never not funny.

I didn’t even remember saying what I said til I checked my notifications and saw Du quoted me.

But I can promise you 1000% I wasn’t even thinking about you at all when I said it. @Duwop

Du vs Everybody is my favorite rivalry.

It’s never not funny.
I'm stupid yo.... That's my only explanation....

This shit been going on since elementary school.. Niggaz stay laughing at me wilding out.... And I stay wilding out ??‍♂️

The sound of the average white male youtubers voice is just grating to me. Whether it be about comic books, Star Wars or politics... or the weird mish mash of all 3 that some of them are doing now... I just can’t.

A few weeks back I asked who the fuck Agatha Harkness was and somebody posted a video from a whole different guy, and I couldn’t get more than 45 seconds in before I ejected.

and to your point about YouTube reviewers reviewing other YouTube reviewers, I agree. That’s some YouTube fuckboy inception my mind can’t even fathom ?

I really really really hope Hayward does not come back

Keep my $15 on ice fam lol

What did Hayward even do again? Try to kill SW and make another vision?

Not raft worthy imo

He got alotta top secret knowledge tho and headed the whole shit trying to put vision back together.

I cant remember if The Raft is just for enhanced folks or not. I remember Hawkeye and Antman being in there in Civil War

Back