Welcome To aBlackWeb

You think Chris Evans was tight he had to share screen time in Civil War?
Or Chris Hemsworth for having to share screen time with Hulk and Loki in Ragnorok?

lol lawd here we go with the agenda shit cuz its a female led movie.. AGAIN

All third movies, buddy. My shit does a Billie and my name is kicked out the sequel title. Niggas doing Bollywood dances in your shit? How would you not be tight as an actor? She’s her, the other two is not them. I doubt that was in the pitch when she first signed with Marvel Studios.

lol I just thought about it, but this is low key one of the most powerful teams we've seen in the MCU so far.

It's only 3 characters, but if Monica and Kamala get a hold of their powers, they'd be tough to deal with and Captain Marvel is possibly the most powerful hero in the MCU right now.
I think Scarlett Witch is the most powerful if she's still alive

Though they're introducing some powerful characters in the future

Honestly you have to sit back and just realize how hilariously sad this is.

Since Hollywood's inception it's been white men leading the way 99.9% of the time.

The moment anybody else gets some shine there's major outrage. I didn't really like Capt Marvel but it didn't have anything to do with Brie Larson or the fact they made her the most powerful in MCU.

What these basement dwelling, hot pocket eating, neckbeards are complaining about is so damn weird. Some people just need to come out and say they hate women.

Since Hollywood's inception it's been white men leading the way 99.9% of the time.

The moment anybody else gets some shine there's major outrage. I didn't really like Capt Marvel but it didn't have anything to do with Brie Larson or the fact they made her the most powerful in MCU.

What these basement dwelling, hot pocket eating, neckbeards are complaining about is so damn weird. Some people just need to come out and say they hate women.
This is true.

However alot of these characters are just not well-written. No one had a problem with Ripley, Sarah Connor, Buffy, Furiosa, Rita Vrataski, Dark Angel, Vasquez in Aliens, so on and so on because they were all well-written.

Asmongold said it the best in a recent video.

"Nobody cares if something is "woke" if it's good! If it's good, nobody cares. The problem is, these stories are just badly written and these characters are not good at all."

This is true.

However alot of these characters are just not well-written. No one had a problem with Ripley, Sarah Connor, Buffy, Furiosa, Rita Vrataski, Dark Angel, Vasquez in Aliens, so on and so on because they were all well-written.
Asmongold said it the best in a recent video.

"Nobody cares if something is "woke" if it's good! If it's good, nobody cares. The problem is, these stories are just badly written and these characters are not good at all."
In a vacuum, this would make sense, but a lot of recent MCU offerings have been poorly written and we don’t see this level of backlash unless it’s women or minorities. (Only @MJ DOOM is consistent with his hate, lol)

This is true.

I don't think I'd include Buffy and Dark Angel lol those had some of the corniest stories

I think it was the action that got people watching

I agree. That said, it isn't wise from a promotion standpoint to take shots at you most loyal demographic. Let's keep it real, we may like MCU movies, but we ain't going to see them shits 5 times even when we only mildly like them like some of those white boy basement dwelling nerds do.

Back