Welcome To aBlackWeb

They literally recreated the scene when they switched places at the end of Ms Marvel. That's how the movie started; it picks up at the end of her show 100% and goes from there.

Spiderman has brute strength, superhuman agility and reflexes, and his spidey sense tying all of that together on his side. By the time he meets Tony in Civil War, he'd already been active as Spiderman for a few months. He's in a whole different league than Ms Marvel off rip. In fact, in the fight in Civil War Spiderman was either the strongest or second strongest in the fight (only Vision would have been stronger). It's kinda easy to see how he would be able to handle his own against less capable heroes.

Those things aside, The writing was suuuuuuuuuuuuuper lazy. I would have expected a longer and far more tense exchange between Carol and Monica, and that shit at the end where Monica talmbout some "I always knew this was a one way ticket" or whatever the fuck she said was galactically stupid considering Dar-Benn opened the rift only minutes before they realized what it was and that they had to close it. No, she didn't "always know", the writers were just out of ideas so they stuck that in there. Oh, and if you go back and re-watch everything from Kamala using both bands to the very end, they basically forgot that she has them both now. She's only wearing one for the remainder of the flick with no explanation for that whatsoever. Sloppy as shit.

The movie really is forgettable.

To each his own. It wasn't a top tier MCU movie or anything like that to me, but it was decent.

🤝

I wanted to like this. Some parts were enjoyable but overall nah. The singing planet was corny AF. I do like that the actress playing Kamala really is a fan like that and wants to envelop herself in the role and seems to really be having fun out there. Trash villain though. They dispatched her way too easy. Was never a real threat. Oh well. What's next? Deadpool 3?

Marvels wasting their time with captain marvel. Just have carol fuck off and go to outer space for whatever reason. Have Kamala go and do her thing in her own show and have monkca join the avengers.

It's actually doing pretty well streaming wise so I guess people felt like they could wait till it was on Disney+ to watch it instead of going to a theater

Back