Welcome To aBlackWeb

I seen this yesterday.

I hope Candyman and this movie does well and helps propels her career even further.

In the MCU thread folks posted the director's and their upcoming projects side by side for the next 10 MCU films. It's a diverse 10 directors when it comes to race and gender from 1 studio. Hopefully they will do even better in future projects and other studios will follow suit

As pre-production ramps up on Captain Marvel 2, Brie Larson looks to have found her next co-star she will square off against as sources tell Deadline, Velvet Buzzsaw‘s Zawe Ashton has been set as the villain in the next installment in the Marvel franchise. Nia DaCosta, who directed the anticipated reboot of Candyman, has been tapped as director on the film

I dont know much about Captain Marvel rogues. Wonder who she could be playing.

Speaking of which i'd love to see in live action whenever they start doing mutants they get Rogue to fuck up Captain Marvel and take her powers

Marvel Studios’ The Marvels will feature Brie Larson returning to the role of Captain Marvel/Carol Danvers. In the film, she’ll be joined by Teyonah Parris, who was first introduced as adult Monica Rambeau in Marvel Studios’ WandaVision, along with Iman Vellani, who will appear as Ms. Marvel in the upcoming Disney+ series of the same name.

Prepare to experience it and fly higher, further, and faster with the film, directed by Nia DaCosta!

Oh nice

triple team action

hopefully they go to Hoboken where Kamala is at

200.gif

...Ain't nobody going to no MF Hoboken.

Back