Welcome To aBlackWeb

b756e24b248ffe382190bc782d8fd2690f5abbd4.gifv

2e451b24c041937dd7164af7c890ce17d3b1da89.gifv

5349477c592547b109575b04e89d65f5a8f3bbb2.gifv

ffa471643f39f2f1cd148e2059233e9896568eee.gifv

Apparently lol. Not the first I've heard about her not being easy to work with. That Sneider guy said Brie and Mahershala (with the Blade script not being up to par at first) as Oscar winners expect things a certain way so when they see slippage in their eyes, they make it known

9A3iMkC.png
........I could appreciate that.

Apparently lol. Not the first I've heard about her not being easy to work with. That Sneider guy said Brie and Mahershala (with the Blade script not being up to par at first) as Oscar winners expect things a certain way so when they see slippage in their eyes, they make it known
I've never heard about this regarding Brie Larson ever. And she's been in Hollywood for a minute so this would have been known about her being difficult.

This all sounds like

Those rumors about Brie Larson being difficult behind the scenes must be true because based on this teaser, they got her character looking like a straight up clown. Also doesn't help that she was taking shots at cast mates in interviews as well so... It seems they might be trynna get her up outta here on the low. What was it I said about Marvel replacing legacy characters again? This might be an exception though lol

Also this looks like they went with the vibe of Ms. Marvel which...eh. Okay, I guess.

Idk, I'll check it out, but I'm not wowed.

Brie has every right to be tight about this shit.

But Marvel Studios has a business to run. They know the box office sales from the first one was some fluke shit.

So they checking off as many agendas and groups as possible with this one to sell tickets. The villain looks like a dike. So they got the blacks, the Muslims, the whites, the gays. I’m sure it’s some other shits in this too. Bob trying to recoup.

But Marvel Studios has a business to run. They know the box office sales from the first one was some fluke shit.

So they checking off as many agendas and groups as possible with this one to sell tickets. The villain looks like a dike. So they got the blacks, the Muslims, the whites, the gays. I’m sure it’s some other shits in this too. Bob trying to recoup.

You think Brie is tight bout the wrong things. Cause there was a report that the initial script was written like some She-Hulk shit where there was meta commentary comin at folks who be say shit like “there’s too many womens” and there was even a potential musical involved.

Brie was cool with ALLADAT

You think Chris Evans was tight he had to share screen time in Civil War?
Or Chris Hemsworth for having to share screen time with Hulk and Loki in Ragnorok?

lol lawd here we go with the agenda shit cuz its a female led movie.. AGAIN

You think Chris Evans was tight he had to share screen time in Civil War?
Or Chris Hemsworth for having to share screen time with Hulk and Loki in Ragnorok?

lol lawd here we go with the agenda shit cuz its a female led movie.. AGAIN

One box office is a flop, the other a fluke

It's gonna be one entertaining summer fellas................................ :hahaha:

Back