Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lol it’s funny you say this cause when Ironman mentioned this went through reshoots I thought about these rumors that the film was being delayed cause Brie Larson is tight it’s not called “Capt. Marvel 2” and she gotta share the spotlight. Shit might be deeper than rap
Supposedly the reshoots were for the script because they felt there was an overabundance of comedy in it. They are also pushing Monica and Kamala more to the forefront based on this teaser and even the poster so far.

Supposedly the reshoots were for the script because they felt there was an overabundance of comedy in it. They are also pushing Monica and Kamala more to the forefront based on this teaser and even the poster so far.

Yeh they trying to scale back on all the comedy in the next couple projects.

Also definitely heard about the rewrites since Monica and Kamala (mostly Monica) were more the focus. Brie ain’t shit fam

That Sneider guy who has good sources said the director was having a tough time during this "shitshow" cause of Brie. Said that Brie and Teyonah clashed on set

Trailer looks cool. Can't even tell who the antagonist/s is/are
Not sure of the name but whoever that woman they're fighting is Kree or some type of shspeshifter. She has a Bangle like Kamala and Ronans hammer🤔She kind of looks like Capt Marvel actually 🤔I'm intrigued lol.

Brie is a asshole? I guess I can kinda see it.
Apparently lol. Not the first I've heard about her not being easy to work with. That Sneider guy said Brie and Mahershala (with the Blade script not being up to par at first) as Oscar winners expect things a certain way so when they see slippage in their eyes, they make it known

Not sure of the name but whoever that woman they're fighting is Kree or some type of shspeshifter. She has a Bangle like Kamala and Ronans hammer🤔She kind of looks like Capt Marvel actually 🤔I'm intrigued lol.

So women protagonist and antagonist.......................................
smirk.gif

Back