Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who is the real coon tho?

The brother that had the power/gifts to actually make change but chose to hide...

Or the brother that is busting his hump to try to effect change with his soft squishy body and little electric wingset? (Pause)

I mean I get it, but could they have killed Isaiah back then?

Did he even try beyond the battlefield?

Brother can prolly still give OG Cap and Bucky a run for their money but chooses to stay hidden.
tenor.gif

Reactions: GNS

The brother that had the power/gifts to actually make change but chose to hide...

Or the brother that is busting his hump to try to effect change with his soft squishy body and little electric wingset? (Pause)

Brother can prolly still give OG Cap and Bucky a run for their money but chooses to stay hidden.
I'm willing to die on this hill: What is the definition of a coon?

Regardless of who you think is or is not a coon, the adjective still has a definition.

Great point. Ironically this very point was brought up in a comic about basically a black Superman type character by the name of Icon. He all the powers of Superman but chose to sit back and chill. Till he was basically called a coon and he thought about it.

Great point. Ironically this very point was brought up in a comic about basically a black Superman type character by the name of Icon. He all the powers of Superman but chose to sit back and chill. Till he was basically called a coon and he thought about it.
Isnt Icon an Image Comics Character?

Back