Welcome To aBlackWeb

its the niggas face brah

just something mad punchable about that bitch

and as an actor, for the most part, outside of 8 mile, he's shown very little range and not believable in most of the roles he's had

now that i think about it...you know what probably did it for me? His portrayal of Pac in Notorious...im not a pac stan by ANY means, however, i just kept thinking "there was NO one else available for this role"

none of Pac's mannerisms, cadence, accent, etc...

it's been pretty much fdn ever since. Sorry not sorry shrug emoji
I mean you are definitely right about the Pac shit. I’ve enjoyed him as Poppa Doc, he’s been good as Falcon especially this series and I saw a movie recently came out a couple years ago called Synchronic. I thought it was a good movie and he was good in that too.

now that i think about it...you know what probably did it for me? His portrayal of Pac in Notorious...im not a pac stan by ANY means, however, i just kept thinking "there was NO one else available for this role"

none of Pac's mannerisms, cadence, accent, etc...

it's been pretty much fdn ever since. Sorry not sorry shrug emoji

Bruh he only in like 2mins of that movie tho. lol

Who is the real coon tho?

The brother that had the power/gifts to actually make change but chose to hide...

Or the brother that is busting his hump to try to effect change with his soft squishy body and little electric wingset? (Pause)

I mean I get it, but could they have killed Isaiah back then?

Did he even try beyond the battlefield?

Brother can prolly still give OG Cap and Bucky a run for their money but chooses to stay hidden.

The brother that had the power/gifts to actually make change but chose to hide...

Or the brother that is busting his hump to try to effect change with his soft squishy body and little electric wingset? (Pause)

Brother can prolly still give OG Cap and Bucky a run for their money but chooses to stay hidden.

:ohshit:

I hate how under powered they seem to make Winter Soldier. Dude went toe to toe with Cap, Black Widow, Falcon, all them then gets fucked up by these Flag Smashers and US Agent
Well Lou I mean...everybody you just named is a super soldier and widow, and falcon arent

He was imprisoned for 30 years and only escaped coz of a nurse, when was he supposed to try beyond the battlefield

Yes they could have killed him with bullets

Reactions: GNS
He was imprisoned for 30 years and only escaped coz of a nurse, when was he supposed to try beyond the battlefield

Yes they could have killed him with bullets
You really gon act lik Bradley couldn't knockdown prison walls after that War Story he told?

He took on a Nazi POW Camp but couldn't take on the American Prison System in the 30's?

He gave up after the war and allowed himself to be taken in.

Brother coulda went to France like many other black soldiers at the time.

You really gon act lik Bradley couldn't knockdown prison walls after that War Story he told?

He took on a Nazi POW Camp but couldn't take on the American Prison System in the 30's?

He gave up after the war and allowed himself to be taken in.

Brother coulda went to France like many other black soldiers at the time.

Bro metahumans stronger than the super soldiers have been retained in the MCU before people like the Hulk. I'm sure they didn't put the brudda in gen pop

Reactions: GNS
Back