Welcome To aBlackWeb

You're defending that characters coonery which was written by a light skin black dude who more than likely agrees with that coonery. Rico laws apply nigga guilty by association.

See what I bolded "more then likely"

Opinion based argument. Which means I have the ability to completely disregard it with no damage to credibility cuz you choose to base your assumptions off of opinion.

I disagree

See what I bolded "more then likely"

Opinion based argument. Which means I have the ability to completely disregard it with no damage to credibility cuz you choose to base your assumptions off of opinion.

I disagree
Don't care you cosigning coonery and then reach to astronomical proportions to justify it. Look at the coons frfr.

Race already called them acoonweb, they're just proving her right at this point. They going down sad. Smh.
dont bring that shit in here like AT ALL

im one of the most easy going niggas on this site, but dont even start to try to put that kinda shit in this thread.

I’m still trying to figure out why y’all niggas hate Anthony Mackie? He ain’t that bad an actor I’ve definitely seen worse.
its the niggas face brah

just something mad punchable about that bitch

and as an actor, for the most part, outside of 8 mile, he's shown very little range and not believable in most of the roles he's had

now that i think about it...you know what probably did it for me? His portrayal of Pac in Notorious...im not a pac stan by ANY means, however, i just kept thinking "there was NO one else available for this role"

none of Pac's mannerisms, cadence, accent, etc...

it's been pretty much fdn ever since. Sorry not sorry shrug emoji

If I point to the grass and tell you it's green and you say "or maybe can be blue!"... you aren't being naive, you're being purposely foolish and needlessly obtuse.
i see where our disconnect is now

you are right in your counter point, but i dont think thats what Sam is doing

Du explained it a lot better than I would have

Back