Welcome To aBlackWeb

She mad folks came back and want their lands.

Fuck her shitty character and bad acting
Ok,

You watched game of thrones

What she's complaining about is like if all the leaders of the kingdoms vanished then everyone realized they were better when they worked together than being apart ruled by people who looked at them as manual labor and servants.

For 5 years, everyone got along in harmony and houses were no longer a thing. No rulers, dragons, wars, etc...Then boom, all of them come back on some "I gotta get my shit back to the way it was" when people were segregated and fighting for resources because of a forced alliance to some people who just so happened to be born into the right bloodline.

Now read that and tell me if you still on whatever time it is you on right now.

Ok,

You watched game of thrones

What she's complaining about is like if all the leaders of the kingdoms vanished then everyone realized they were better when they worked together than being apart ruled by people who looked at them as manual labor and servants.

For 5 years, everyone got along in harmony and houses were no longer a thing. No rulers, dragons, wars, etc...Then boom, all of them come back on some "I gotta get my shit back to the way it was" when people were segregated and fighting for resources because of a forced alliance to some people who just so happened to be born into the right bloodline.

Now read that and tell me if you still on whatever time it is you on right now.

I just don’t sympathize with her like that.

who is she to say things were better? It was probably better for her don’t mean it was better overall.

Karli on that "Thanos was right" tip...

Half the population meant more resources for her and people like her. The world was united for 5 years, and those people who were once poor had food and warmth.

Then with the blip, they became disenfranchised.

So when it comes down to it she has a large percentage the world on her side.. Pretty much everybody that was doing well after the snap, and immediately was fucked after the blip

Karli on that "Thanos was right" tip...

Half the population meant more resources for her and people like her. The world was united for 5 years, and those people who were once poor had food and warmth.

Then with the blip, they became disenfranchised.

So when it comes down to it she has a large percentage the world on her side.. Pretty much everybody that was doing well after the snap, and immediately was fucked after the blip

That’s exactly what I’m saying

I just don’t sympathize with her like that.

who is she to say things were better? It was probably better for her don’t mean it was better overall.
If you were the ruled pre snap, you are going to side with her. If you were doing the ruling pre snap, you're going to feel like an injustice is being done to you.

I think not having to fight over resources and live in harmony is actually better overall🤷🏾‍♂️

No... No... It's not what you're saying fam lol

It’s exactly what I’m saying.

I even called her a lightskin thanos.

she literally madfolks came back from the blip

I said exactly it’s was more to go around so life was better.

You doing that shit you doing the nfl parity thread.

It’s exactly what I’m saying.

I even called her a lightskin thanos.

she literally madfolks came back from the blip

I said exactly it’s was more to go around so life was better.

You doing that shit you doing the nfl parity thread.
ok, she's mad folks came back from the blip but that's a very simplistic way of viewing it

i disagree... you didn't formulate your thoughts like that, but let's move past that

how is it that you aggy with her for wanting things to go back during the blip? that seems to be your argument for some strange reason.

Karli the actor might not be the best person, but Karli the character is pretty dope once you understand her motivations. Now, you can even disagree with her methods for carrying said motivations out, which i think that is a legitimate critique, but to simply reduce her actions to "she's mad people came back and want their lands" is extremely simplistic and doesnt even begin to touch on the nuance as to why she is doing what she feels would restore "during" blip harmony.

ok, she's mad folks came back from the blip but that's a very simplistic way of viewing it

i disagree you didn't formulate your thoughts like that, but let's move past that

how is it that you aggy with her for wanting things to go back during the blip? that seems to be your argument for some strange reason.

It can never go back because more people mean less to go around.

Everybody “came together” because it was nothing to fight over. More land more resources.

Now more folks are back, gotta divide that up. People want their “lands” back and she ain’t with that.

She is Thanos plain and simple.

“the life before the blip” is a false reality and she willing to hurt anybody for that ”life”. Now who that reminds you of in the MCU?

It can never go back because more people mean less to go around.

Everybody “came together” because it was nothing to fight over. More land more resources.

Now more folks are back, gotta divide that up. People want their “lands” back and she ain’t with that.

She is Thanos plain and simple.

“the life before the blip” is a false reality and she willing to hurt anybody for that ”life”. Now who that reminds you of in the MCU?
this is a vastly different take from the one you previously posted fam

i'ma just leave it at that

Well knowing that the scrapped og plot involved a virus I think the Thanos Lite speculation is on the money.

Carli seems like an extremist cause thats how she was initially written, it is obvious they left elements of the og character in the script.

I'm thinking in the finale a bigger bad will present himself to her to essentially do another "snap" where she could create a genocide that could bring things back...and Sam has to make the decision to kill her before she can

I know I'll cry....🥺

I'm thinking in the finale a bigger bad will present himself to her to essentially do another "snap" where she could create a genocide that could bring things back...and Sam has to make the decision to kill her before she can

I know I'll cry....🥺

For her?

Back