Welcome To aBlackWeb

lmao at the older brotha in the crowd still callin him Black Falcon.

I laughed at US Agents janky ass shield having boot dents all over that shit too.

Good finale overall. Agreed that tht power broker reveal was underwhelming. Some pretty dope shots of Sam using the shield and the wings together.

Looking forward to seeing what they do next

well they wrapped everything up pretty nicely. Power Broker reveal was a little lackluster but was a good episode. Glad Isaiah got some recognition
Just about every reveal was lack luster including Sam showing up in his new outfit just to get his ass whooped for the 50th time.

The Isaiah Bradley statue scene was really really good.

I think Marvel will get better with these series. They can rival The Flash but the writing definitely leaves alot to be desired.

Even though they didn't say it I assume it's vibranium suit like Black Panthers like it is in the comics. Still thought they was going to change up the color or something
Wasn't it the exact same costume as the comic clip you posted last week?

I doubt it is vibranium, cause they would've made a point to show what he can do that he wasn't able to do before.

He just keeps getting his ass beat.
They kind of did with him stopping a helicopter falling on him. Probably why he wasn't afraid of Kari shooting him. And wakanda made it. He did more in this suit than his last by far.

Kind of like them not showing us agent taking the serum but he was stronger. Foreshadowing

One last edit.. look at us agent shield compared to the beating Sam took. No dents when as he stated no serum

Wakanda def laced Sam with the vibranium suit.

This was a great episode

heavy handed as far as the racial tone but it wasnt done bad...sadly it needs to be that way for these crackers to really “get it” when it comes to these sort of things

Whole time Sam was giving that speech in the back of my mind I was like... they gon pass that bullshit they was tryna do anyway.. lol/smh

IDK if Missed or forgot a detail,but why did that dude say he thought Capt America was on the moon?

That shit kinda dope mixing The Falcon and Cap suit.

Sharon is gangster.Fucked him all up.

Ole girl like "It doesn't matter if we die" and they like "uhhhhhhh well see ummmmmm"

Super hero landing

Every bone in Falcon's body should be broken after he hit those beams and fell in the water,but also IDK what his uniform is made of.

John Walker is annoying,but he really not that bad,just an asshole.I can see why he wants revenge.It's just not Capt America's style,more Punisher's

That terrorist chick must have been a bad ass before the serum,because she can fight.

Ppl were right about their Power Broker theories.Didn't think it was Sharon.

Why was Falcon standing there looking dumb when she pointed the gun at him?Can't those wings move to cover him?Or he could turn around.

So I guess the leader chick is still alive because they put her on a stretcher.

Oh well Falcon America said she died.

So wait who blew that truck up?

I know it's gonna be some tight racists mad that this show is too "woke".

The whole the first hero was black thing reminds me of Watchmen even though they might have got that from Marvel comics.

So is Sharon a bad guy now?

I wish the power broker was ....

giphy.gif

They kind of did with him stopping a helicopter falling on him. Probably why he wasn't afraid of Kari shooting him. And wakanda made it. He did more in this suit than his last by far.

Kind of like them not showing us agent taking the serum but he was stronger. Foreshadowing

One last edit.. look at us agent shield compared to the beating Sam took. No dents when as he stated no serum
She could have shot him in the head or face still.

I think his wings made him be able to push that shit.

He used jet power to push it.

IDK if it's a vibranium suit,but he did survive getting thrown into those metal things by the helicopter.

Either wakanda saved him or plot armor did.

Back