Welcome To aBlackWeb

There is comic run where mj and pete sacrifice the memory of their love for Aunt May's life to Mephisto.

Shit sucked ass.
Comic called one more day comic fans HATE this story as it retconned the fuck oitta Spider-Mans history and nullified him and Mjs marriage. Mephisto was the one Peter made the deal with.
easy way to explain Peter and co not being in the MCU anymore if Sony and Marvel don't resign their deal?

2509160d6bc5707e4213859fb4ec818e37fe7b8b.gifv

24be790e4dbc38164689aded25d2c295307a2105.gifv

d08d20bdd77e2432b60a47adf66a5fd8bd0c1804.gifv

That's what's got me thinking, there's no way Strange solves all of that in his movie alone. Maybe the majority of phase 4 is dealing with this multiverse stuff? Could explain how Jane Foster is Lady Thor in the next Thor movie.
This won't be solved by the end this film leads into Dr. Strange 2 where Wanda adds more fuckery.

I’m geeked!!! I hadn’t been in this thread to see all of the speculation so once I heard that Goblin laugh then seen Doc Ock I was floored!

I agree that it’s strange (pun intended) that Strange would do this. I’m thinking there has to be another reason tied in, like he just looped Peter’s request into something he was going to do anyway.

Or he saw into the future that the world knowing who Spider-Man was would bring disaster at some point.

Or that wasn’t really Strange.

Idk, but I see Strange as more responsible with his magic than to do a bro favor.

Back