Welcome To aBlackWeb

I think making a choice to stand a fight and casting a spell that you know could fuck up a whole multiverse are two different levels.

That said, I think we can chalk it up to professional curiosity. When you're the top dog at something, sometimes you just want to challenge yourself.
Nah in the beginning when he was stealing Wong books and experimenting with the timestone before all the initial fuckery started showed he was always dangerously curious. Ancient One commented that he preferred to teach himself once he started getting the hang of everything.

Marvel is legit giving me the only reasons to go back to the theaters right now.

Venom
Spiderman
The Eternals

and most of all

Shang Chi.

Electro, Doc Ock, and Goblin are in this one. I didn't care much for the first two runs of Spiderman, but Homecoming and FFH have been good and this trailer says it's going to be better than those by far.

Seeing this in the theaters.

they did tease his character at the end of Homecoming.. 🤔 They can prolly mix it up.. I dunno if im all the way convinced that was Lizard.

Kraven was in the OG 6. I think scorpion came along later
Well one of the most known I should say and he was introduced from jump in HC. I haven't heard about the Lizard shit that's news to me lol.

Back