Welcome To aBlackWeb

I’m geeked!!! I hadn’t been in this thread to see all of the speculation so once I heard that Goblin laugh then seen Doc Ock I was floored!

I agree that it’s strange (pun intended) that Strange would do this. I’m thinking there has to be another reason tied in, like he just looped Peter’s request into something he was going to do anyway.

Or he saw into the future that the world knowing who Spider-Man was would bring disaster at some point.

Or that wasn’t really Strange.

Idk, but I see Strange as more responsible with his magic than to do a bro favor.
Strange was definitely out of character and he's fighting Pete in the trailer

Lol I be missing like half the references y’all make because I haven’t watched all the necessary programming

But I fuck with the first 2 Spider-Man movies so I’m in on this one

Dr Strange probably wasn't the same Dr Strange after he did that spell.

It's possible that spell put Peter in an alternative multiverse by mistake.

Maybe Dr Strange in that/those worlds is evil?

IDK but this made me go from
giphy.gif

To

SieaAK.gif

This will be a great blend of everything Spider-Man including the comic series Spider-Man: One More Day. I guess they also want the anominitity factor back which includes Peter's friends and family not knowing he's the Web Crawler.
🕷🕸🕷🕸

I don’t watch trailers bc I hate spoilers but everything this movie has in it has already been spoiled over the months… so I peeped it… looks phenomenal.

Him stealing books he wasnt supposed to be reading and trying spells he wasnt supposed to or didnt even read fully in the first movie was wreckless.

Him not getting outa dodge like Tony said so Thanos folks wouldnt get the stone was wreckless

I think making a choice to stand a fight and casting a spell that you know could fuck up a whole multiverse are two different levels.

That said, I think we can chalk it up to professional curiosity. When you're the top dog at something, sometimes you just want to challenge yourself.

I think making a choice to stand a fight and casting a spell that you know could fuck up a whole multiverse are two different levels.

That said, I think we can chalk it up to professional curiosity. When you're the top dog at something, sometimes you just want to challenge yourself.

He might be the sorcerer supreme in title but the fact that Wong was telling him bruh... dont mess with that damn spell and he does it anyway shows he still got a ways to go.. and it shows his arrogance.. or like you said.. irresponsible "professional curiosity" lol

Back