Welcome To aBlackWeb

small nitpick but I hope they eventually get Peter away from some of this Stark tech tho. I'd prefer just spiderman in his own suit
Time to take them training wheels off and let him shine on his own. Let him figure the shit out. Yeah it's his movie but I still feel he's in the shadow of other characters.

I agree with the cockiness and arrogance but I don't think he was this wreckless in the first movie or the group movies

Him stealing books he wasnt supposed to be reading and trying spells he wasnt supposed to or didnt even read fully in the first movie was wreckless.

Him not getting outa dodge like Tony said so Thanos folks wouldnt get the stone was wreckless

I agree with the cockiness and arrogance but I don't think he was this wreckless in the first movie or the group movies
He was tampering with time from jump in the first one which pissed Mordo and Wong off when he was sneaking in the library. He was using the timestone with the apple which he shouldn't have. He's always been reckless.

He was teaching himself in the first scene and also what else was he supposed to do with the Mordo part?

I thought him being stubborn with the stone wasn't good but I expected him to be more grown/matured after all of that

Peter just asks for this big ass favor so no one knows he's Spider-Man and Strange just does it anyway?

Movie looks awesome but that part just seemed off a little

Back