Welcome To aBlackWeb

Idk why Feige is talking about 1 more film when Amy Pascal said we're getting another trilogy

Could be one more Marvel/Sony Collab.

Then Sony reboots for a 3rd time........
robert-downey-jr-frustrated.gif

Unless I'm missing something how tf did venom even get pulled into the mcu, isnt it only supposed to be people who knew peter was spiderman?

Everything sony's venom touches becomes hot dookie...easily the worst scene in the movie
Lol if ppl saw topher grace as the mid credits scene they woulda threw a tomato at the screen

Yeaaah just cameback this shit wasn
Unless I'm missing something how tf did venom even get pulled into the mcu, isnt it only supposed to be people who knew peter was spiderman?

Everything sony's venom touches becomes hot dookie...easily the worst scene in the movie

smh the only way they can explain a piece of the symbiote being able to be left behind and this is longass nerd stretch because they cant even introduce this character for like 10 years, is that it came from a multiverse god knull and the lone piece of symbiote stayed because it wasn't attached to Eddie brock
Knull.jpeg

then somehow someway this shit finds the mcu eddie brock so they dont have to clean up to garbage sony movies at all, i want my money

Venom 2 post credit scene Venom informs Eddie that the symbiote possesses billions of years worth of hive knowledge across universes and offers to share it. The moment Eddie gets him to share it is the moment we see them beamed to the MCU.

The implication is that there is a Venom, or multiple, out in the multiverse that is aware that Spider-Man is Peter Parker (we know for certain Topher Grace’s knew it).

That information is amongst a vast library of knowledge shared with Eddie and opens him for transport.

Venom 2 post credit scene Venom informs Eddie that the symbiote possesses billions of years worth of hive knowledge across universes and offers to share it. The moment Eddie gets him to share it is the moment we see them beamed to the MCU.

The implication is that there is a Venom, or multiple, out in the multiverse that is aware that Spider-Man is Peter Parker (we know for certain Topher Grace’s knew it).

That information is amongst a vast library of knowledge shared with Eddie and opens him for transport.
Could be the symbiote from Tobey's universe that gave him that knowledge

Nah I don't think so man *shrugs* but to each their own. To me, Her roles in Spiderman are very different from Greatest Showman, Smallfoot, Dune, or Malcolm & Marie.
I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying but ok🤝🏾

Back