Welcome To aBlackWeb

Still curious on what ends up causing the multiverse of madness.

Something Dr. Strange did?
Sylvie killing He who remains?
Wanda fucking around with chaos magic?
or something else

All of the above, seems like the obvious answer. They been planting the seeds in all these movies and shows since Banner’s talk with the ancient one in Endgame.

the confluence of all these events lead to the “madness” with the multiverse

All of the above, seems like the obvious answer. They been planting the seeds in all these movies and shows since Banner’s talk with the ancient one in Endgame.

the confluence of all these events lead to the “madness” with the multiverse

Word at this point im wondering in which sequence the shit happened in.. cuz before He who remains got killed some shit was going with the timeline and universes where he said he didnt know what would happen next anymore

Nah I disagree, she's never been typecast. What I will say tho is she tends to carry weaker actors in scenes. In this case, Ned and sometimes Holland.
Let me rephrase

If someone were playing a clip from a movie and I was in the other room, I wouldn't be able to tell what the movie was cause she has the same cadence with almost all her lines

I aint interested in spider man movies if im being honest.

Spider man right now is doing the shit that Captain America movies were doing which was a bunch of cross over, and high impact shit that moved the story of the MCU along.

Thats what made captain america movies fire.

Thats what made this spider man movies fire.

Just like nobody wanted to watch a captain america movie about captain america, i dont want to watch a spider man movie about spider man.

Make them mini avengers movies with a ton of cameos and call it a day.

I like the comic book character, but too many movies been made I think and shit burnt me out.
Nah enough of the mcu crossover stuff. if they keep having guest stars and tie in plots that shit will get old quick. matter of fact its gotten old already.

I'm glad Spiderman will finally stand on his own without worrying about what happened in some other movie I didn't see.

Now they can start on Ned becoming Hobgoblin without the whole best friend angle that was already done with Peter and Harry in Spiderman 3.

Nah enough of the mcu crossover stuff. if they keep having guest stars and tie in plots that shit will get old quick. matter of fact its gotten old already.

I think this IS starting to become a problem. Not with the movies themselves but with the audience.

there’s a whole industry of “content creators” making countless YouTube videos about these movies that gets into all type of fan theory and attempting to connect dots and figure out plots and trying to get ahead of Marvel’s plan for some reason.

So instead of just going to the movies and enjoying the experience, they’re there looking for wish fulfillment, and theory confirmation.

And if things don’t go exactly how they had it planned out in their own minds months in advance, it means that Marvel somehow dropped the ball.

That’s not to say that everything Marvel does is A+, but a lot of the complaints be so ridiculously nit picky… I would be miserable if my brain kept ruining my enjoyment of movies in that way.

I say all the time that GOG is n my top 3 MCU movies ti this day, despite the fact that my first time seeing it was on some Sunday matinee on some cable network like TNT… and it was mostly because I didn’t know shit about them characters, didn’t even realize they were part of the MCU.

went in completely blind, no preconceived notions, no theories, no frame of reference for if “they got the characters right”.

It was just a dope ass movie I got to enjoy for what it was. And I think… in a way they should kinda get back into that to rewire the fans brains from how they expect to consume these movies.

Chill out on the mid and end credit scenes, and just surprise niggas.

Back