Welcome To aBlackWeb

What was the point of the Venom 2 post credit scene only for this post credit scene to transfer him back to his own universe? So that little part of symbiote is suppose to make it's way from Mexico to New York?

Also the line where Jamie Foxx was like you are from Queens, help poor people, etc. I thought you would be Black was hilarious to me.
probably for the free promo they got from people going "omg you have to see the post credit scene. it changes everything!"

It's sad how Peter windw up all aline in the end. Damn nobody knows him. Its as if his life never never really happened. I hope he gets a job at the bugle and winds up meeting the Harry osborne of the mcu universe.

I know I saw Rhino and scorpion. I'd LOVE to see Kraven the Hunter in a movie. His most underrated villain, in my opinion.
Scorpion needs to happen most wet. They should do a movie where I johns Jameson hires alister scythe to kill spiderman using his spider players after failing with Scorpio . have scorpion playing the minor villian. A dare devil spiderman team also where they both take on the kingpin.

Defoe was fucking awesome, Green Goblin was maniacal in this where he was getting showered with punches and laughing it off. What an acting job by that man that I wanted Holland to stab him with the glider.
I might be the only one that feels that even though we had a lot of shit going on that it could've been just a tad bit longer to flesh out some of the story a lil bit. It was like as soon as it seemed like Dafoe was getting in his bag, we were in the final act

I wouldn't say mad, but disappointed

But when y'all ready to have the convo that Zendaya has now joined the "actor that plays the same role in every movie" club, tag me
Never seen her in anything besides these spiderman movies and that HBO show

I'm glad they ended it the way it did. But does that mean Ned and MJ not going to appear anymore? I thought they had good chemistry with Tom Holland. I also like the ending because Spidey on his own will be more mature and rely on his smarts even more. I think it'll make for better villains as well (glad that version of Venom will not in that spiderverse moving forward). Don't know if anyone saw the Morbius trailer before the movie but he is also connected to Spider-Man.

Back