Welcome To aBlackWeb

You know what I realized? They never actually explained where Uncle Ben was in any of the Tom Holland Spider-Man films. I guess they assumed the audience already had an idea. That tells me that all along they prolly wanted "No Way Home" to be an origin story. Instead of working forwards they sort of worked backwards to close it out. That's clever cuz it would've been redundant if they did it the other way around.
I dont think uncle Ben exist in the mcu I think may was the sole guardian

They were called by JJJ and his mole because of the disturbance. I'm sure he was reaching like a muthafucka on that call lmao. Plus remember, Peter Parker was still under intense investigation.

I dont want to act like shit is a huge deal.

Cause they have no choice but to do some dumb shit to move the plot along. So I get it.

But just pointing out that the shit is still dumb.

Mfer shoulda never been under investigation to begin with. This mfer an avenger and just saved the world. The govt knows this.

A week later the govt bucking shots at him.

Lmaooo.

It was to move the plot along so its cool, but just dumb

They did,in the lab scene when she said "Peter ?" and they all look up then she said "Peter Parker" and they point at each other.
Ahhh dammit

It was real subtle then cause I was looking for something more pronounced

Theres a coupoe small things that bothered me
How did aunt may know about mj? They just got back from Europe. In that scene when new used Dr stranges sling ring and brought Andrew and Toby into their universe Andrew was like" we're here to help your friend" they just knew what was going on off the bat. That was too convenient for the story.

Last edited:
Me neither I'm not going to the thester until I get a booster shot. Either that or i catch an early afternoon show where the theatre won't be packed. That omicron strand is spreading like wildfire. I have t9 see it in the theatre because the link I saw was too dark. I couldn't hardly see anything in all the night time scenes or dark spaces.

I'm fully vaccinated and not trying to play games with this shit. You can still be vaccinated and catch the shit. The hospitals are overcrowded due to the new strand.

When I go back to the theater, I will only be going early throughout the week and depending on what the covid situation is by that period of the time.

[SPOLER]How did aunt may know about mj? They just got back from Europe. In that scene when new used Dr stranges sling ring and brought Andrew and Toby into their universe Andrew was like" we're here to help your friend" they just knew what was going on off the bat. That was too convenient for the story.[/SPOILER]

Its cause theres a bunch of billboards and posters on every corner talking bout peter parker is a murderer and Jameson stay on every screen shitting on Parker.

Thats how the other peters knew this peter needed help

I dont want to act like shit is a huge deal.

Cause they have no choice but to do some dumb shit to move the plot along. So I get it.

But just pointing out that the shit is still dumb.

Mfer shoulda never been under investigation to begin with. This mfer an avenger and just saved the world. The govt knows this.

A week later the govt bucking shots at him.

Lmaooo.

It was to move the plot along so its cool, but just dumb
The government doesn't know hes an avenger. He wasnt official an avenger on paper Tony "knighted him and said he was an avenger during infinity war. Only Nick fury actually talos knew and sheild isn't active anymore since The winter soldier movie.

I was trying to make out the silhouettes of those beings that were gonna get through before Peter told Strange to shut it with the spell

I for sure saw Kraven, Rhino & Doppelgänger.

How did aunt may know about mj? They just got back from Europe. In that scene when new used Dr stranges sling ring and brought Andrew and Toby into their universe Andrew was like" we're here to help your friend" they just knew what was going on off the bat. That was too convenient for the story.

Devil’s in the details. Nev didn’t pull them into the universe. They arrived same time as the others and witnessed all the news reports and JJJ broadcasts being broadcasted every where. They explained and made that clear in the movie.. like immediately.

Nev not knowing what he was doing with the spell was reaching out for Peter Parker & the portals opened to where the other Parker’s were already located within the MCU.

I was honestly expecting a Miles cameo of some sort when Doc Strange said the spell was bringing in "everyone that knows Peter Parker is Spiderman" becuase technically the older Spiderman that Miles met in Into The Spiderverse is Peter B. Parker.

I was honestly expecting a Miles cameo of some sort when Doc Strange said the spell was bringing in "everyone that knows Peter Parker is Spiderman" becuase technically the older Spiderman that Miles met in Into The Spiderverse is Peter B. Parker.
Miles exist in mcu universe. That weapons buyer Donald Glover played in home coming is his uncle.

What was the point of the Venom 2 post credit scene only for this post credit scene to transfer him back to his own universe? So that little part of symbiote is suppose to make it's way from Mexico to New York?

Also the line where Jamie Foxx was like you are from Queens, help poor people, etc. I thought you would be Black was hilarious to me.

What was the point of the Venom 2 post credit scene only for this post credit scene to transfer him back to his own universe? So that little part of symbiote is suppose to make it's way from Mexico to New York?

Also the line where Jamie Foxx was like you are from Queens, help poor people, etc. I thought you would be Black was hilarious to me.

It traveled across galaxies and solar systems to earth. It traveled across multiple universes and dimensions. We’re questioning a trip that would take a nigga in a tacky Gucci belt and slides a 5 hour flight?

One thing this movie did was make the Time Stone seem insignificant (Loki did as well). From Doctor Strange 1 til now the Time Stone was everything and their magic was sorta secondary.

But a fukd up spell still managed to go thru time AND multiple universes....... :js4:

Back