Welcome To aBlackWeb

Only other things she did was that Netflix movie and Dune right? I’m not counting the singing and Disney channel stuff
I'm just giving him shit

But I really enjoyed her in the Netflix movie. Probably the most range she's shown to date imo

Its cause theres a bunch of billboards and posters on every corner talking bout peter parker is a murderer and Jameson stay on every screen shitting on Parker.

Thats how the other peters knew this peter needed help

of all the plot holes” Iseen someone ask about, that might’ve been the worst

It’s almost like dude didn’t pay any attention to the movie he watched at all…

whole first 30 minutes of the movie addressed this lol

I'm just giving him shit

But I really enjoyed her in the Netflix movie. Probably the most range she's shown to date imo
Ahh okay because giving a 25 year old who started movies in 2017 and half her catalog is spiderman shit made me come out of the shadows to defend her

carry on

things I expect to see in Spider-Man’s college trilogy

Daredevil
Venom
Gwen Stacy or Felicia Hardy
Morbius
Vulture(well would he still have a beef since he doesn’t know Peter is spiderman anymore?)/Scorpion

I don't want to see any villains from the first trilogy in the new one. Their story has already been told. I would like to see a Black Cat appearance and at least one SM film centered around the Kingpin where the odds are so big that Daredevil has to get involved to help him overcome the odds that Kingpin has put out on Spider-Man. I think that's the one movie where Marvel can include Black Cat & Scorpion (maybe Morbius).

Reactions: GNS
I don't want to see any villains from the first trilogy in the new one. Their story has already been told. I would like to see a Black Cat appearance and at least one SM film centered around the Kingpin where the odds are so big that Daredevil has to get involved to help him overcome the odds that Kingpin has put out on Spider-Man. I think that's the one movie where Marvel can include Black Cat & Scorpion (maybe Morbius).
I listed vulture since he was in the morbius trailer and had his post credit scene with scorpion at the end of the first movie so I would think they are gonna try a small team up in the future

i like kingpin/scorpion vs daredevil and Spider-Man in one movie with maybe establishing felicia as a side character

then the 2nd movie she’s actually the black cat and they are fighting morbius with maybe blade’s help or something

3rd movie I think they can do venom and it just be venom

idk we’ll see what they do but excited for college spiderman

I aint interested in spider man movies if im being honest.

Spider man right now is doing the shit that Captain America movies were doing which was a bunch of cross over, and high impact shit that moved the story of the MCU along.

Thats what made captain america movies fire.

Thats what made this spider man movies fire.

Just like nobody wanted to watch a captain america movie about captain america, i dont want to watch a spider man movie about spider man.

Make them mini avengers movies with a ton of cameos and call it a day.

I like the comic book character, but too many movies been made I think and shit burnt me out.

Fuck they gonna show me about Peter in college that they didnt show me before?

And the shit works in the comics, but idk how spider man teaming up with daredevil to fight Fisk would work in a live action movie when spider man can literally knock daredevil and fisks head off their shoulders.

Still curious on what ends up causing the multiverse of madness.

Something Dr. Strange did?
Sylvie killing He who remains?
Wanda fucking around with chaos magic?
or something else

Back