Welcome To aBlackWeb

I think this IS starting to become a problem. Not with the movies themselves but with the audience.

there’s a whole industry of “content creators” making countless YouTube videos about these movies that gets into all type of fan theory and attempting to connect dots and figure out plots and trying to get ahead of Marvel’s plan for some reason.

So instead of just going to the movies and enjoying the experience, they’re there looking for wish fulfillment, and theory confirmation.

And if things don’t go exactly how they had it planned out in their own minds months in advance, it means that Marvel somehow dropped the ball.

That’s not to say that everything Marvel does is A+, but a lot of the complaints be so ridiculously nit picky… I would be miserable if my brain kept ruining my enjoyment of movies in that way.

I say all the time that GOG is n my top 3 MCU movies ti this day, despite the fact that my first time seeing it was on some Sunday matinee on some cable network like TNT… and it was mostly because I didn’t know shit about them characters, didn’t even realize they were part of the MCU.

went in completely blind, no preconceived notions, no theories, no frame of reference for if “they got the characters right”.

It was just a dope ass movie I got to enjoy for what it was. And I think… in a way they should kinda get back into that to rewire the fans brains from how they expect to consume these movies.

Chill out on the mid and end credit scenes, and just surprise niggas.

Bruh, I wanna ether, goat, & co-sign this a thousand times over. But since I can't.....

rock-clapping.gif

why does everybody think ned becomes hobgoblin? he becomes the molten man. was there more than 1 hobgoblin? sometimes in comics another person takes up the mantle when the original villian dies or quits.

Also the “avengers assemble” version of this movie for me was when all three spidermen jumped off the scaffolding and you hear Tobey and maybe the others go “woooo!”

then start swinging and I think Tobey grabbed the other two’s webbing and swung them

Right in the feels

:cry:
I was like a little kid when they landed and did the typical superhero pose. A lotta people in our age range that grew up with Tobey and Andrew. Glad those two got some redemption cause their final Spider-Man movies were ass

I know it’s been mentioned in here already but the “what’s the avengers” line & them shitting on Rhino was hilarious

also, Zendaya… WAR! backwards

Lol. Y'all niggas funny.

Question: Why does everyone think Ned Leeds becomes Hobgoblin?

Answer: ...because Ned Leeds becomes Hobgoblin.
Lol yeah but the thinking with comic book fans and these movies, as soon as a character is shown they run with the comic book stuff and assume that’s where the character will go

Ned doesn’t need to be the hobgoblin In the MCU

Lol yeah but the thinking with comic book fans and these movies, as soon as a character is shown they run with the comic book stuff and assume that’s where the character will go

Ned doesn’t need to be the hobgoblin In the MCU
They already teased it when he was talking to Toby about his best friend and Toby told him he died but before he tried to kill him and Ned started acting weird

Back