Welcome To aBlackWeb

Did I miss something? Where was he hiding out the whole time if nobody remembers him? Was he sleepin out in these streets and came up on a crib? Better yet How is it he’s able to afford an apartment?
I was saying the same shit. Apparently Starks wasn’t giving The Avengers some kind of stipend for being on the team, and unless May left him some money I just don’t see how he can out the blue get an apartment.

I wonder if Zendaya will still end up with Spidey by the end of the next trilogy or they going to try and push anither interest.

Last edited:
I was saying the same shit. Apparently Starks wasn’t giving The Avengers some kind of stipend for being on the team, and unless May left him some money I just don’t see how he can out the blue get an apartment.

Peter Parker doesn't exist.

That's why Happy asked how he knew May when he visited her grave site.

1000% COSIGN

This was also what doomed Game of Thrones. Fans weren't mad that it ended, they were more mad that it didn't end consistent with their fan theories. People want Jon Snow to become the King and marry Dany and live happily ever after.

The ending wasn't the greatest of all time but it dayum sure wasn't wack either.
No. What doomed game of throne was that the last two seasons were god awful

Peter Parker doesn't exist.

That's why Happy asked how he knew May when he visited her grave site.
I mean he exists, it's just that no one has any memories of him.

Which realistically I'm wondering how that works when all of JJ's graphics and videos calling him out would likely be saved somewhere....unless they want to say the magic erased anything that could bring back that memory

I mean he exists, it's just that no one has any memories of him.

Which realistically I'm wondering how that works when all of JJ's graphics and videos calling him out would likely be saved somewhere....unless they want to say the magic erased anything that could bring back that memory

I guessing the spell got rid of all that too. Otherwise MJ/Ned/Happy would have pics, text, calls from Peter as well.

When she got up at first I was like "whew that was close, thank God, didn't want her to go out like Uncle Ben". 30 seconds later when she fell back down, they had a nigga lmao

shit was an emotional roller coaster. when the glider rose behind her i thought “shit they gonna kill may!”

then after she got up after being knocked down i thought “damn mcu getting soft. they ain’t have the balls to kill M-“

*Aunt May collapses, dies with her eyes open*

5CF3CEFA-BD75-4291-9B01-04179A0DFD63.gif

Back