Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can't lie I felt Tobey mailed in his performance like he hasn't been acting for awhile and had to shake off the rust but something about it felt off. The kid in me loved every moment of it but something wasn't there.

I'm glad Garfield was able to come back to the role because he got a lot of shit for his time as Spiderman.

And maybe the general audience can see he actually wasn't that bad.

I feel like I liked Andrew more in this movie. Like talking about the aftermath after he lost Gwen got me for a sec. when he lost it after he saved MJ. Yeah man…….

I fucking love this movie!

I don't even care about the spoilers... If everything I'm hearing about is accurate.... Marvel has rightfully knocked it out the park again...

Spiderman hands down without any doubt has always been marvel's #1 character.

It's like him, hulk, wolverine..... That's marvels holy Trinity. But the rights got fucked up and the MCU had to create a new Trinity in ironman, cap, Thor.... Which they successfully did, and finished a great saga with them...

Now that they got full control of the original trinity.... And it's off to such a strong start......I can admit that I was wrong. They may be able to surpass infinity war/end game if they really put the full stock into spider man the way they did ironman....

And it's looking that way....

I'm highly curious as to how they introduce wolverine to the MCU..... Cuz that's one character that was protected....

Hulk....,🙄, Not so much. He had his moments.... But hulk deserves better.....I heard plans of WWH that shit would be dope......

Also, wolverine first appearance in the comics was in hulks.... So it's only right they bring him in that way again 🤷🏿‍♂️

I don't even care about the spoilers... If everything I'm hearing about is accurate.... Marvel has rightfully knocked it out the park again...

It's like him, hulk, wolverine..... That's marvels holy Trinity. But the rights got fucked up and the MCU had to create a new Trinity in ironman, cap, Thor.... Which they successfully did, and finished a great saga with them...

Now that they got full control of the original trinity.... And it's off to such a strong start......I can admit that I was wrong. They may be able to surpass infinity war/end game if they really put the full stock into spider man the way they did ironman....

I'm highly curious as to how they introduce wolverine to the MCU..... Cuz that's one character that was protected....

Hulk....,🙄, Not so much. He had his moments.... But hulk deserves better.....I heard plans of WWH that shit would be dope......

Also, wolverine first appearance in the comics was in hulks.... So it's only right they bring him in that way again 🤷🏿‍♂️
Damn imagine had you seen this without the spoilers.

My boy like this too he like idc about spoilers and shit but some fo these moments just hit completey different when you see it for the first time instead of reading it and waiting for it.

Damn imagine had you seen this without the spoilers.

My boy like this too he like idc about spoilers and shit but some fo these moments just hit completey different when you see it for the first time instead of reading it and waiting for it.
I feel you, but I knew I wasn't gonna day 1 this.,..

I didn't even really pay much attention to the Garfield shits..... Especially the one with Jamie Foxx 🙄

Like no bull shit... Before the MCU, niggaz ain't think nuffin was wrong with the first spider man movies before the third....

We really ain't have an issue with X-Men either until it got weird..... But we always fucked with wolverine...

But after spiderman 3, and Garfield movies not slapping... Then the. MCU taking off without Spidey.... It was looking all bad for the character.

Holland definitely changed shit.... His intro was dope... They handled him well, and it's dope to see his third solo movie actually be his best.... That's mad hopeful for a comic fan..... So yeah I'm not tripping about spoilers... I'm actually excited to see it cuz I like seeing dope shit

I wish they did, but. no they don't

Sony still owns Spidy

And Universal still owns Hulk

I knew what happened but seeing it was so much better than reading spoilers.

Them fight scenes was crazy

What's the point of watching then? Getting the surprise is what makes watching worth it. Then you rewatch to catch new things but to each his own
You watch for the visuals 🤷🏿‍♂️

All the story is based on previously written material...

Spoilers aren't seeing it...I still like seeing shit

Back