Welcome To aBlackWeb

I think it's confirmed that there will be a Spider-Man 4. As to who is going to back it (Sony or Marvel) who knows but the ending set up it perfectly and I hope they do another trilogy with Peter dealing with being a college student/young adult as Spider-Man. Then they can experiment with putting Miles Morales in the MCU.
Lol, the Sony CEO said there's gonna be another trilogy. Little late there

The part that didnt make sense to me was the cops shooting at spider man.

Lmaooo. Like I get it. But this mfer just got done saving the world. Its one thing for some people to think Mysterio was right.

Its another thing for swat to run up and bust shots at him

I think it's confirmed that there will be a Spider-Man 4. As to who is going to back it (Sony or Marvel) who knows but the ending set up it perfectly and I hope they do another trilogy with Peter dealing with being a college student/young adult as Spider-Man. Then they can experiment with putting Miles Morales in the MCU.

If im Sony, im putting Miles in the Sony universe

I just watched this with a link I found this was the best out of all 3 movies.

This was like the live action version of Into the Spider-Verse, Sinister Six, & One More Day (Especially when Peter had Dr.Strange erase his girlfriend from remembering [and anyone else] anything about him).

I hate they killed Aunt May off shit made me sad.
You're doing yourself a disservice watching this through a link

The part that didnt make sense to me was the cops shooting at spider man.

Lmaooo. Like I get it. But this mfer just got done saving the world. Its one thing for some people to think Mysterio was right.

Its another thing for swat to run up and bust shots at him

with a dying aunt may laying right there. they really coulda put a couple rounds in her just being wreckless like that smh

Last edited:
You're doing yourself a disservice watching this through a link

Well I'm not going anywhere near a theater or dealing with the Christmas shopping crowd and risk fucking around and catching covid. I been hospitalized enough in my life to know that I ain't risking covid for a movie. Also, this Spider-Man movie won't be on Disney+ until after Starz rights to it ends. Just read today this shit won't hit on demand until mid 2022-2023 at the latest.

You can say what you want, I'm looking out for me.

The meta jokes were great, them questioning Tobey not having web shooters,Tobey saying Andrew was "Amazing",Andrew admitting he had weak villains. Tobey complaining about his back is from real life,he said he's had back problems since playing the first Trilogy.

Well I'm not going anywhere near a theater or dealing with the Christmas shopping crowd and risk fucking around and catching covid. I been hospitalized enough in my life to know that I ain't risking covid for a movie. Also, this Spider-Man movie won't be on Disney+ until after Starz rights to it ends. Just read today this shit won't hit on demand until mid 2022-2023 at the latest.

You can say what you want, I'm looking out for me.
Me neither I'm not going to the thester until I get a booster shot. Either that or i catch an early afternoon show where the theatre won't be packed. That omicron strand is spreading like wildfire. I have t9 see it in the theatre because the link I saw was too dark. I couldn't hardly see anything in all the night time scenes or dark spaces.

Back