Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lmao at Garfield saying basically damn. The worst spiderman.

“i wanna go to space!"

Lol

Funny enough outside of Holland his had the most heart and was the best at shit talking to the bad guys

When all 3 were in the same scenes, the criticism that Garfield was too cool to be peter parker became real to me.

I just watched this with a link I found this was the best out of all 3 movies.

This was like the live action version of Into the Spider-Verse, Sinister Six, & One More Day (Especially when Peter had Dr.Strange erase his girlfriend from remembering [and anyone else] anything about him).

I hate they killed Aunt May off shit made me sad.

When they were got locked up, i was like this is when Matt Murdock shows up and that mfer did. Shit caught me off guard

Whole theater turned up at that, and it took me a few seconds to catch on because I’ve never watched any of the Netflix marvel.

Then he caught that brick… it’s fan service, I get it…but when done right it’s very satisfying even for somebody like me who although wasn’t a fan of his show, the simple nod to this character that I’m aware of off to the side in comics, worked for me.

I think it's confirmed that there will be a Spider-Man 4. As to who is going to back it (Sony or Marvel) who knows but the ending set up it perfectly and I hope they do another trilogy with Peter dealing with being a college student/young adult as Spider-Man. Then they can experiment with putting Miles Morales in the MCU.

Back