Welcome To aBlackWeb

The non-spoiler reviews were on the money about this being funny, dark and emotional. Marvel did it again. Best live-action Spider-Man film and it's not close. I haven't seen a theater that emotionally invested since Endgame. I had a 3:30 screening and it was packed. This is going to do numbers

peter not wanting to send the villains back wasn’t the strongest from a writing standpoint. Now had he fought a villain and it was Ned or something in the past movie I could see his motivation

also remember when ppl saw Ned was losing weight and said it was to play the green goblin? Lol

I kinda wish we saw Harry on the low that would’ve been nice too. He coulda spoke to his dad again or something

Norman stole the show to me…I loved the entire movie although the whole helping out all the villains at the safe house part kinda lost me a bit

I bet even eyerone loved seeing tobey maguire lol

liked all three spidermen together working and fighting and Garfield was endearing

I laughed when Tobey said “my back!”

I don’t have no issues with Tobey lol. Him as a mature Peter was dope to me. I was hype to see him there

I don’t have no issues with Tobey lol. Him as a mature Peter was dope to me. I was hype to see him there
Yeah I know I’m fucking with you lol

i honestly wasn’t sure either of them were gonna be in the movie as I stayed away from rumors

glad I did

Taking the sinister 6 to Happy’s condo to fix them is one is worst plot lines ever, the banter and

To each his own because I loved seeing the villains interact.

Especially because it served as a set up to the particular moment that made this the top Spider-Man film for me. The entire sequence built tension towards Peter’s spider sense going crazy as he walks slowly in the middle of all the villains not quite sure why he’s feeling this way. As the audience we’re led to believe that maybe a swat team is going to crash the condo, as a result of Jameson’s call, and cause havoc that leads to the six’s distrust in Peter….

But no… Peter shoots the web to trap Norman’s hand as his Goblin persona creeps to the forefront & he speaks those chilling first words…

Perfection… and the latter doesn’t quite hit the same without the former.

Taking the sinister 6 to Happy’s condo to fix them is one is worst plot lines ever, the banter and

Maybe it’s like the blip, and time passed in their universe when Strange pulled them in and returned them.

I do find it best not to deep dive on inconsequential points like these because it ain’t like we gon get a follow up to what happens in their respective universes.

I don’t need an “And former supervillain Electro settled down to become a licensed electrician” addendum.

What happened, happened for the purpose of this film. “They fixed em, sent em home.” Is good enough

To each his own because I loved seeing the villains interact.

Especially because it served as a set up to the particular moment that made this the top Spider-Man film for me. The entire sequence built tension towards Peter’s spider sense going crazy as he walks slowly in the middle of all the villains not quite sure why he’s feeling this way. As the audience we’re led to believe that maybe a swat team is going to crash the condo, as a result of Jameson’s call, and cause havoc that leads to the six’s distrust in Peter….

But no… Peter shoots the web to trap Norman’s hand as his Goblin persona creeps to the forefront & he speaks those chilling first words…

Perfection… and the latter doesn’t quite hit the same without the former.

I didnt finish that sentence but I agree the banter between them saved it. I wonder if Jamie had any input on his lines, lol.

I do find it best not to deep dive on inconsequential points like these because it ain’t like we gon get a follow up to what happens in their respective universes.

I don’t need an “And former supervillain Electro settled down to become a licensed electrician” addendum.

What happened, happened for the purpose of this film. “They fixed em, sent em home.” Is good enough

I feel you, that was always the case prior with older comic book movies. I think this whole connected universe makes you question the plot holes more and see if things follow previous MCU logic.

I disagree. To be fair he didn't know they were villains with the exception of Electro and Doc Ock. WE KNEW cuz we know the story but there's no way he could've known especially after seeing Osborne so vulnerable, Sandman helping him and Doc Ock trusting him. You gotta also remember Peter Park is a 17 year old kid in high school.
Ehhhh I’ll give it to you though

I respectfully disagree fam. I think the cultural references and dynamic between T'Challa and Killmonger makes Black Panther still a top 3 Marvel film. But I respect your opinion.

I think Black Panther was way deeper. But I do think this Spider-Man film is the best Spider-Man entry (Spiderverse being second).

While I agree about Black Panther... Spiderverse is still better imo when it comes to spiderman flicks.. especially since this movie borrowed heavily from Into the Spiderverse

I haven't watched every Marvel movie so i can't properly rank this movie but i'll say this: i thoroughly enjoyed myself. Pretty good movie.

Fam this might be the best MCU movie. This shit was stupid fire.

We really gotta spoiler shit? Mfers should just avoid this bitch

Back