Welcome To aBlackWeb

Osbourne was one of the richest folks in that universe I wouldn't be too surprised about him at least knowing about dude going nuts and killing all them oscorp board members.

Same for doc ock..that shit woulda made the news.

Unsure about the rules about them going back tho. That was unclear..

but Sandman wasn’t from Tobeys universe

7.5/10. Second tier MCU movie. Borderline cheesy but solid. I did think it would be better tho.

2 questions?

1. In Strange’s basement how did Sandman know about Osborne and Doc Ock?

2. If the Sinister 6 was snatched right before they died, wouldn’t they still die given they would return back to that exact same point?

It's the Sandman from Toby's universe. Same as Osbounre and Dr. Ock

You should have known this seeing how hard you was fighting for those movies............ :hahaha:

It's the Sandman from Toby's universe. Same as Osbounre and Dr. Ock

You should have known this seeing how hard you was fighting for those movies............ :hahaha:

When did I do that? My biggest issue was if Sony’s SM was shittable so was the MCUs.

e7c12d84-e8df-418e-bdf6-f26d14184882_200_10.gif

I gave it a 7.5. Said it’s second tier. What more do yall want.

It's not a shot. Avi Arad was the one who helped usher Spiderman to the Big screen with the first live action film and all the others that came after. He also produced the first Animated Series we all know and loved. He was the producer. Stan Lee is obviously one of the creators and as homage made a cameo in every Marvel film he could.

Wasn't he also involved in a few of early MCU movies?

Wait now we have to use the spoiler tag? Lol y’all said repeatedly just don’t come in here when the movie comes out until you see it

7.5/10. Second tier MCU movie. Borderline cheesy but solid. I did think it would be better tho.

2 questions?

2. If the Sinister 6 was snatched right before they died, wouldn’t they still die given they would return back to that exact same point?
Yeah I agree with it being borderline cheesy at times, there's a point where it felt like a sketch from a comedy show/parody movie. I still enjoyed it for the most part and laughed plenty.

1. Like someone else said I'm sure it would've been in the news that a super rich business man and well known scientist both died in freak accidents.

2. Depends whether or not they end up back in the exact same moment they were taken from, or just kinda plopped down in the general area at that time. also I personally think since all 3 of Tobey's villains (I forget about the Andrew ones) had kinda redemption moments right before they died in the original movies (Norman says don't tell Harry, Ock sacrifices himself and Sandman turns out being decent in general. Forget if he sacrificed himself or anything) that they're making the connection that they had these moments of clarity (shoutout Jay) because of the cures from the MCU.

2 questions?

2. They were snatched “right” before death. Not the moment of death. Ock said he last remembered choking Peter & then flash he was in the MCU. After that moment in Spider-Man 2 there was still an entire sequence where the damage to the chip of the tentacles was undone and then he collapsed the reactor into the river.

Similar logic would apply to the others. They all described moments around the final altercation but none described the moment of the death blow. I guess to each Peter it would seem as if suddenly the villain was in an enlightened state of mind where they could come to reason.

Norman stole the show to me…I loved the entire movie although the whole helping out all the villains at the safe house part kinda lost me a bit

I bet even eyerone loved seeing tobey maguire lol

liked all three spidermen together working and fighting and Garfield was endearing

I laughed when Tobey said “my back!”

I will admit I kinda rolled my eyes when all three spidermen were crying about some shit with the

:cry: face.

I mean I get what they were doing but they layed it on a bit thick in that scene lol

Taking the sinister 6 to Happy’s condo to fix them is one is worst plot lines ever, the banter between them made up for it.
Yeah I agree with it being borderline cheesy at times, there's a point where it felt like a sketch from a comedy show/parody movie. I still enjoyed it for the most part and laughed plenty.

1. Like someone else said I'm sure it would've been in the news that a super rich business man and well known scientist both died in freak accidents.

2. Depends whether or not they end up back in the exact same moment they were taken from, or just kinda plopped down in the general area at that time. also I personally think since all 3 of Tobey's villains (I forget about the Andrew ones) had kinda redemption moments right before they died in the original movies (Norman says don't tell Harry, Ock sacrifices himself and Sandman turns out being decent in general. Forget if he sacrificed himself or anything) that they're making the connection that they had these moments of clarity (shoutout Jay) because of the cures from the MCU.
2. They were snatched “right” before death. Not the moment of death. Ock said he last remembered choking Peter & then flash he was in the MCU. After that moment in Spider-Man 2 there was still an entire sequence where the damage to the chip of the tentacles was undone and then he collapsed the reactor into the river.

Similar logic would apply to the others. They all described moments around the final altercation but none described the moment of the death blow. I guess to each Peter it would seem as if suddenly the villain was in an enlightened state of mind where they could come to reason.

Maybe it’s like the blip, and time passed in their universe when Strange pulled them in and returned them.

Last edited:
Back