Welcome To aBlackWeb

Just finished. I enjoyed the hell outta this movie

Dafoe was dope and killed it.

Electro was decent a much better outing this time around than previously.

Sandman was kinda all over the place with his motives tho. He felt a bit outa place.

Lmao at them questioning OG spiderman about why he doesn't need web shooters that shit had me rollin.

Dunno how I feel about them killing May but I respect that now dude is on his own and gotta fend for himself for real.

Can I drop things that aren't "spoilers" ?

Did anyone notice the "Ditko" graffiti all over the city ? And also did Sony try to throw a shot @ Stan Lee and his family ? The end credits said "A special Thank You to Avi Arad who always believed in these characters from the begining"
im not sure who avi is, but i assumed it was someone who pitched the idea of bringing all the spider men to the same film

but im sure im way off base

im not sure who avi is, but i assumed it was someone who pitched the idea of bringing all the spider men to the same film

but im sure im way off base

SMH, you don't know who Avi Arad is ? Are you aware that Stan Lee's family has a lawsuit pending to get the Marvel characters back ? It just seemed distasteful for them to throw that in the credits.

SMH, you don't know who Avi Arad is ? Are you aware that Stan Lee's family has a lawsuit pending to get the Marvel characters back ? It just seemed distasteful for them to throw that in the credits.
im not in the weeds like ya'll are man

but again, i dont think it was a dig as they did their standard Stan Lee acknowledgement

but most importantly, im not gonna go looking for things that to me arent obviously there.

i enjoyed the movie...i'll post my thoughts at some point in a spoiler

lmao at bum ass Venom getting pulled back to that bum ass universe but a piece of it staying behind. I'm not mad at that.
i thought it was kinda lazy but i understand it

my question was, does he return as the actor to portray Venom or does the symbiote find the Brock in that universe

i thought it was kinda lazy but i understand it

my question was, does he return as the actor to portray Venom or does the symbiote find the Brock in that universe

yeah it did seem rather convenient but i'm not too mad at it. Hopefully whatever they do we dont get THAT goofy ass breakfast cookin singing piece of shit snarky joke venom and whichever version ends up in the MCU turns out to be better and more serious.

Yeah I avoided ABW cause I was not trying to get spoiled
Green Goblin was putting those GOD hands on Spider-Man in the Condo, power bomb him through multiple levels

It was dope seeing the projects I grew up in this movie

Gobby was beating the shit outa dude 😂

7.5/10. Second tier MCU movie. Borderline cheesy but solid. I did think it would be better tho.

2 questions?

1. In Strange’s basement how did Sandman know about Osborne and Doc Ock?

2. If the Sinister 6 was snatched right before they died, wouldn’t they still die given they would return back to that exact same point?

Reactions: GNS
Just got back from seeing it....

DOPE AF

Easily the best Spidy movie and some of the best action fight scenes for a comicbook movie period.

It's def a top 5 MCU movie no doubt

Now I know what at least one thing that was missing from Toby's & Andrew's Spidy movies. A Ned/MJ.

Tom/Toby & Andrew's back n forth and banter was great

errbody gon be hype in the theater and this nigga @MJ DOOM gon be in there like

View attachment 719992

e7c12d84-e8df-418e-bdf6-f26d14184882_200_10.gif

7.5/10. Second tier MCU movie. Borderline cheesy but solid. I did think it would be better tho.

2 questions?

2. If the Sinister 6 was snatched right before they died, wouldn’t they still die given they would return back to that exact same point?
I think these are legitimate questions

2 questions?

Osbourne was one of the richest folks in that universe I wouldn't be too surprised about him at least knowing about dude going nuts and killing all them oscorp board members.

Same for doc ock..that shit woulda made the news.

Unsure about the rules about them going back tho. That was unclear..

Back