Welcome To aBlackWeb

lol word. I went to the theater cuz their site was fuckin up and I couldnt see the seat charts and they ended up being sold out. Copped my shit for tomorrow morning just as a couple folks were coming out hype as fuck.

I got the hell outa there lol

I envy you. I wish I could watch this for the first time again.

I’m not a repeat screening guy unless I’m seeing something with another person that didn’t catch it.

I went today by myself and I’ll be going again Saturday by myself. And likely Sunday with my girl.

more excited for the future of Spider-Man than I was before seeing this movie. That mid credit scene gave me all the hope I needed.

@MJ DOOM im saying it now, fuck your ideas. Let these motherfuckers make the movies

Lol at fuck my ideas. But yet it sounds like they fix everything I and other people complain about with the first two movies.

I’ll see tomorrow.

🙏🏼 How does it work AP?
I just think you have this thought that they actually give a shit about what people thought about the first two movies instead of just making the last in this trilogy something special after they introduced the multiverse concept.

I personally think the multiverse may have been the best thing for them because they aren't tied to certain plots people were assuming they were going to do.

TL;Dr

Just
Enjoy
The
Shit

And stop trying to be "right" or trying to prove everyone else is wrong

Back