Welcome To aBlackWeb

I saw someone make a great point that there have been detractors that complain about Spider-Man being Iron-Boy and so forth but it’s great that it happened—it’s also a lesson in letting stories play out—because now Tony is dead & we’ve had our opportunity to see Spider-Man interact with Iron-Man, Fury, Strange etc. etc. etc.

Especially with Tony, with Downey being the definitive Stark, we may never have that opportunity again since the character is gone. Even if they were to do some comic book shit down the line and bring him back it would never be prime RDJ as Stark with Spider-Man.

bruh, this is not the Kik room. Why would anybody come in here post movie release if they haven’t seen the movie.
Fam this wasn't released everywhere at the same time and everyone else that has seen it ain't said shit about it or whatever they said, they put it in a spoiler

I'm convinced you determined to be that guy

Fam this wasn't released everywhere at the same time and everyone else that has seen it ain't said shit about it or whatever they said, they put it in a spoiler

It was already spoken that people can talk about it on the 17th and it's the 17th

It was already spoken that people can talk about it on the 17th and it's the 17th
I didn't read that anywhere in here but at least give people until the end of the weekend

man, fuck off. Like gtfoh. Every tv show or movie thread in this sub forum, niggas is posting their thoughts and spoilers on same day release. Does this thread say no spoilers until Monday? Is today this past Wednesday? Once again fuck off.

Let me clarify, use the spoiler for now

Come Monday, spoiler free discussion

@AP2.0

It's people own fault for coming in here after the movie is released. Every movie thread is talked about on release day
Brah, it's people that won't get to see this until they get off today.

I just made a post clarifying that you must use the spoiler tag until Monday.

After that, spoiler free

Brah, it's people that won't get to see this until they get off today.

I just made a post clarifying that you must use the spoiler tag until Monday.

After that, spoiler free

so why would the fuck they come in here before then? Fuckin 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
Can I drop things that aren't "spoilers" ?

Did anyone notice the "Ditko" graffiti all over the city ? And also did Sony try to throw a shot @ Stan Lee and his family ? The end credits said "A special Thank You to Avi Arad who always believed in these characters from the begining"

bruh, this is not the Kik room. Why would anybody come in here post movie release if they haven’t seen the movie.

I just think it’s hilarious how folks who have seen the movie have come in here and respectfully gave their thoughts without revealing much…then here you come with your bullshit.

Oh I completely get it now. No worries. You’re just an asshole when it comes to shit like this.

I just think it’s hilarious how folks who have seen the movie have come in here and respectfully gave their thoughts without revealing much…then here you come with your bullshit.

Oh I completely get it now. No worries. You’re just an asshole when it comes to shit like this.

man, fuck off. Like gtfoh. Every tv show or movie thread in this sub forum, niggas is posting their thoughts and spoilers on same day release. Does this thread say no spoilers until Monday? Is today this past Wednesday? Once again fuck off.

Back