Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why are yall even having the discussion man.

That part didnt even stick out for me. It just passed right by.
...because that was a cousin Al situation.
Kevin Hart:"wait a minute, hold up! We're not gonna speed past that like i didn't hear want you just said..."

I think I'm more interested in how this show folds into the MCU at large than the story they are trying to tell. After endgame I find fan talk about time travel exhausting and boring as fuck

I think I'm more interested in how this show folds into the MCU at large than the story they are trying to tell. After endgame I find fan talk about time travel exhausting and boring as fuck

I think we'll probably hear more about the TVA especially in the Strange movie, but I doubt it will impact things more than that.

One of the Time Keepers is supposed to be a female (AST) and that so happens to be the one in the middle who they clearly remade into a male.

I wonder if those time bombs that Sylvie sent off is no longer a plot point. That was just meant as a distraction and it was all cleaned up by the time they her and Loki were recaptured?

Just started latest ep, when they say female Loki scrambled the tva unit memories which killed her, because she got her original memories back and can see past the tva brain washing which is why female Loki is so dangerous to the tva/timekeepers

Much better than last week's episode. I actually like Female Loki now and B-15. That actress sold me when she got her memories back.

This whole thing had a Wizard of Oz feeling that paid off very well because I was about to be very disappointed in the timekeepers.

It's good to see Sif again but I honestly was hoping the next time we saw her would be epic and instead she kneed Loki in the nuts 50 times.

Great after credits scene. Loki on the right is definitely from the comics or the Avengers Earths Mightiest Heros cartoon.

I'm in.

Much better than last week's episode. I actually like Female Loki now and B-15. That actress sold me when she got her memories back.

This whole thing had a Wizard of Oz feeling that paid off very well because I was about to be very disappointed in the timekeepers.

It's good to see Sif again but I honestly was hoping the next time we saw her would be epic and instead she kneed Loki in the nuts 50 times.

Great after credits scene. Loki on the right is definitely from the comics or the Avengers Earths Mightiest Heros cartoon.

I'm in.

thought they all looked like mildly retarded Comic-Con fanboys lol.

Back