Welcome To aBlackWeb

lmao when he said that shit I was like... yep... this gon be about 3 extra pages at least in the thread even tho it was a minor ass comment imo.

Lets get back on track tho.. how yall think they getting offa that planet. Its been said already I think the TVA prolly wont be the ones to save them.. they been tryna kill Loki from jump so what sense would it make to save them?

Unless it's on some.. "your the only ones that can fix the problem you created" shit.

whats the odds on another Loki variant showing up before the series is over?
Yea I don't see why the TVA would want to save them since they want to kill Syvie and Loki just used up his last chance

This could tie into that What If...? series. Loki should have grabbed some of those stones to see if they worked for when he escaped

It'd be kind of lame if there's some hidden aircraft that the show didn't mention that they end up using though

lmao when he said that shit I was like... yep... this gon be about 3 extra pages at least in the thread even tho it was a minor ass comment imo.

Lets get back on track tho.. how yall think they getting offa that planet. Its been said already I think the TVA prolly wont be the ones to save them.. they been tryna kill Loki from jump so what sense would it make to save them?

Unless it's on some.. "your the only ones that can fix the problem you created" shit.

whats the odds on another Loki variant showing up before the series is over?
I think the most obvious would be Mobius showing up and saving them, not sure they'll go that way though.

I think it's more likely that one is tricking the other. Either Loki created an illusion of the broken teleporter or Sylvie is enchanting him.

Richard E Grant is supposedly a character in the show, so I'm thinking it's highly possible that he is playing an old Loki variant.

Ok but this is 100% a power boost after talking to Odin 🤷🏿‍♂️

It's still a power up tho bruh, that's the whole point of the music shit, and all the effects.... The nigga legit went super Saiyan

54303b06333e3b533a6652f705088ff6c73d210e.gifv

Yall think the fuckery from this show is gonna lead to a variant of Black Widow coming back to the main timeline?

I thought they were gonna line it up but the last episode of Loki airs on the 14th and Black Widow releases on the 9th

Yall think the fuckery from this show is gonna lead to a variant of Black Widow coming back to the main timeline?

I thought they were gonna line it up but the last episode of Loki airs on the 14th and Black Widow releases on the 9th

probably not
considering there already is a new Black Widow

Last edited:
Back