Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kang is the man but we dont really want kang to be the next over arching villian do we? What happened to galactus or doom?

I wanna see Kang fight the gaurdians or something, not cause the next multiversal war

Kang is much bigger than fighting the Guardians....wtf? He's an Avengers-level foe

The Guardians fight Thanos a ton more than the avengers do in the comics fam. The gurdians are a team that fight cosmic foes.

The Guardians in the MCU fought Ego, who was by far stronger than anyone the Avengers fought. They fought Thanos together.

Saying Kang should fight the Guardians is not a diss. Especially seeing that Thor is so powerful now that they had to get him off the avengers and onto the guardians

Galactus isn’t anywhere near close to being introduced. Let Kang cook for now bro. With that being said I’m definitely interested in how marvel is gonna handle Kang, Doom and even the Mandarin all presumably within these 2 phases. But Feige did say that they won’t spend 10 years building up one over arching saga so take that as you will

Glad i watched that breakdown cuz i was confused af at how Loki was able to reverse that giant pillar falling down on them. I was like "when tf he get this power?!" but then i totally forgot hes shown telekinesis a few times in the MCU, just never on that scale.

Also pretty cool how Sylvie and Loki are essentially the same character in different timelines, but due to that difference they both have different power sets.

Loki being bi is way more tame than his actual Norse mythological counterpart. He turned into a horse and got fucked by another horse and had Odin steed.

This. Most of those mythological figures were all over the place when it came to sexuality and other weird shit. I mean it wasn't the case in the MCU, but in the mythology the big wolf from Thor Ragnorok was Loki's son. Now that I think about it Hela wasn't his adopted sister in the mythology. She was his daughter. Loki had a bunch of crazy kids. The midgard serpent that could wrap itself around the planet and ended up killing Thor was also Loki's child.

lmao when he said that shit I was like... yep... this gon be about 3 extra pages at least in the thread even tho it was a minor ass comment imo.

Lets get back on track tho.. how yall think they getting offa that planet. Its been said already I think the TVA prolly wont be the ones to save them.. they been tryna kill Loki from jump so what sense would it make to save them?

Unless it's on some.. "your the only ones that can fix the problem you created" shit.

whats the odds on another Loki variant showing up before the series is over?

I don't wanna guess at this point.

I mean our Loki fake breaking it makes sense.... But they always find a way to pull the rug under from us ..

Back