Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lol I'm glad they didn't 'kill' him off. I was like that's lame when she got him

So someone in control created the TVA and those sticks that teleport you to somewhere else but make everyone think you were erased?

Last episode going to show Kang?

Only thing I didn't like about this episode was the action. The fight scenes look like they were choreographed by the people who made Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.

Ravonna let a girl bite her, step on her foot, grab her device, run 10 feet away, figure out how to work the device, and then escape for the next 1000 years.
:tuh:

Only thing I didn't like about this episode was the action. The fight scenes look like they were choreographed by the people who made Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.

Ravonna let a girl bite her, step on her foot, grab her device, run 10 feet away, figure out how to work the device, and then escape for the next 1000 years.
They had security everywhere but that court room lol

Small nitpick... but once they realized where Loki and Sylvie were they shoulda just let them die...

I mean I get it.. plot armor and all that but they coulda explained it better than they did lol

Ima save you from death...... TO KILL YOU!!!!

🤨😐
There was a huge veer off the timeline during it too. Mobius mentioned how he'd never seen it veer off like that too. Don't know why since the were about to be killed though. Maybe they were scared of why the timeline was veering off?

I think she let that lil girl take it

There was a huge veer off the timeline during it too. Mobius mentioned how he'd never seen it veer off like that too. Don't know why since the were about to be killed though. Maybe they were scared of why the timeline was veering off?

the veer off had something to do with them both falling for one another, as they both believed they would be alone forever, the impending threat of death somehow altered their arc on the timeline.

I’ve done a shit job at explaining what I mean.

Gugu telling Sylvie she dont remember why they even came after Sylvie in the first place reminded me of Thanos shrugging off Scarlet Witch on some "I dont even know who you are" shit

I mean they both have God anatomy right??

Was the destruction of that planet God killing level??

Was there ANY chance of Loki and Sylvie surviving that apocalypse of mortals?

I mean like Dr strange points out in infinity war..... As a person completely unaware of the TVA..... He..... With his resources, can see thousands of time lines with a gem this series reduced to a paper weight....

So I mean, the likelihood of them surviving can never be 0.

And if it's not 0..... Those two, left unchecked.... Could create a crazy variance. So it's best to swoop in, take them out. And let the time line destroy itself before an alternate of them both surviving happens....

Deep reach.... No videos.... All me

the veer off had something to do with them both falling for one another, as they both believed they would be alone forever, the impending threat of death somehow altered their arc on the timeline.

I mean they both have God anatomy right??

Was the destruction of that planet God killing level??

Was there ANY chance of Loki and Sylvie surviving that apocalypse of mortals?

I mean like Dr strange points out in infinity war..... As a person completely unaware of the TVA..... He..... With his resources, can see thousands of time lines with a gem this series reduced to a paper weight....

So I mean, the likelihood of them surviving can never be 0.

And if it's not 0..... Those two, left unchecked.... Could create a crazy variance. So it's best to swoop in, take them out. And let the time line destroy itself before an alternate of them both surviving happens....

Deep reach.... No videos.... All me

True... Thor did survive in outer space for a while after Thanos blew up their ship using the power stone so I suppose it aint impossible for one or both Lokis to have survived somehow.....
giphy.gif

Nah you're right. A Loki falling in love with a female version of himself and presumably going on to procreate with her definitely is a Nexus event, which is what the title of this episode is.

Right, I understand that Loki isn't Odin's son....... But again...... As you said, Thor was in space for a minute. Space isn't instant kill for everyone 🤷🏿‍♂️

Back